Anathema on Spanish Telly!

it's suposed to be working one of these days... dont know when... maybe someone who downloaded can upload it to another server (i dont have a very good upload speed)

By the way, does anyone have pics from the concert in Madrid? I only have this one and I’d like to see more… :p

Danny_and_RottenAngel.jpg

no, i was the next day seeing their accoustic and the normal show in barcelona :) and by the way they ruled

thank you Oceana!!! =))
RottenAngel: acoustic shows are always great... =)

edit: i am sorry for those posts up to this but it was unawared.... this happened because of problems with my internet.... hope nobody is angry for that... =(

I didn’t watch the gig there, I just went there to take a pic with Danny. I spent most part of the gig near the bar on the other side.
I think that despite the “natural disaster” you described, they were great and so was the crowd! :headbang:
You don’t have any pics?

RottenAngel said:
I didn’t watch the gig there, I just went there to take a pic with Danny. I spent most part of the gig near the bar on the other side.
I think that despite the “natural disaster” you described, they were great and so was the crowd! :headbang:
You don’t have any pics?

Nope... I was wondering if i could pass my digital camera throught the main entrance control, but i decided not to carry the cam because if it were discovered may be I couldn't enter the gig.

Of course, the entrance's crew didn't look for cameras or similar stuff :yell:

So I couldn't take any photo :cry:

urgent people!!!
can i not d/l these now???
i've recently changed harddisks and lost'em.
help me! :yell: