Anathema Vs Antimatter

Anathema Vs Antimatter

• Anathema

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Antimatter

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Pressure starts real nice with that piano, but the chorus is a bit too repeative, thats my only "problem" with that track.

About Anathema or Antimatter, I voted for Anathema because I love to play their albums from beginning to end. With Antimatter I always tend to skip some tracks..

I like both the Antimaterial and Anathematerial.

Why don't Duncan and Mick join Anathema for recording one super album which outshines Alternative 4, and then go their separate ways again? Should be ok.

Come one, the vocals on Alternative 4 are educated and polished! I agree with the Eternity part though.

i like pressure

i like antimatter or i wudnt be posting really cos who posts on shite bands forums?

I like anathema but not to the whole "touching me intimately on an emotional spiritual level you are my life" kind of way that the hardcore fans do.

Strangelight said:
It's funny how Pressure is so unpopular. Do you think its cos it was the opening track?
Not sure. Even if I thought that it was a decent song, it's a horrible song to open an album with. It's really too long and drawn out, the only way I can describe it is 'weak'

You see it's a matter of taste here really, what could I say? I love it and I don't think it's weak or drawn out at all.