And let the show begin!

heavycelli

Oct 3, 2002
Visit site
and ??? Does Saxon already rock your brains out? 20.30? (ow shit its of course an hour earlier over here..):rolleyes: :kickass:

I wish the audience a fantastic evening and night!

Maybe someone from the board in the audience who has a mobile phone with Internet can give us a real time review? What (is) the first song!?

A mobile phone?!...It´s a good idea heavycelli!
I´m very curious about the set list...maybe good surprises and certaintly new songs...

The look on your face Sammi, when Wilks came over to the table two pints of guinness and then did a bit of Paul Daniels (THATS MAGIC) and made the first one disappear before he sat down :kickass: :lol:

:lol: I know, I couldn't believe that! I was always of the belief that Guinness lies heavy on your stomach, so I would expect it to be something you took your time drinking - but Wilks proved me wrong, big time! :D It didn't touch the sides, as they say!!

Well, i can drink more Guinness than any other drink, because its smooth and not gassy. i can only drink mabey 3 pints of lager and im absolutly bloated.
Also, Guinness has slightly less calories than bitter or lager, which is quite supprising really.
In my local pubs, some people actually call me ''Guinness Man''!!
(bet i've bored you all to death now haven't i) :lol: