...and oceans

i know my fav song by them is Angelina Chthonian Earth Her Face Forms Worms i want to know where i can downlaod it for free

cypher is the one with Angelina Chthonian Earth Her Face Forms Worms i really need to get that on mp3 its sooo hard to find to download

I have Cypher on Soulseek. I would stay away. It's really not good. In fact, I'm not all that big on The Symmetry of I - Circle of O album either. This band was a disappointment to me. People keep saying that The Dynamic Gallery of Thoughts is better. Any metal specialty store should carry their albums. That is, if you have such a store nearby. Hmm, why don't you just go to Best Buy and get Soundtrack to Your Escape by In Flames. I bet you'll like that a lot.

Yeah, I like DGOT better than I/O, but that album has some killer tracks as well. Like "Salipsism" and "Acid Sex..."

I'm also a big fan of AMGOD and its crazy electronica elements. It's also got quite a few epic melodies and killer riffs.

They completely lost me with Cypher, though. Boring. Nothing like the first three.

...He reported a post to me saying something like "yea man, Annihilator fucking rule!" as if post-reports went to that poster rather than the moderator. :err:

I'm liking Cypher.....although I haven't listened to all of it. A bit similar to 'City' by SYL and 'Cold Dark Matter' by Red Harvest.

i like angelina but i cant say that there bad cuz i have not really heard most of there music only a few tracks on Cypher