And speaking of merchandise...

Stardust2112

And your little dog, too!
Jul 21, 2002
New York City
www.wheresmything.com
Since I didn't bug you guys enough on Friday night (heehee), let's get a move on with them girlie shirts. :loco: I love -- completely ADORE -- the new black and white JP sickle design on the longsleeve shirts, and I think it would be perfect on a girlie tee. Just that design on the front, smaller than the big design and bigger than the smaller design.

Oh, and Harry and I discussed thongs. :) I'll take ten. :headbang:

~Christina

Stardust2112 said:
Since I didn't bug you guys enough on Friday night (heehee), let's get a move on with them girlie shirts. :loco: I love -- completely ADORE -- the new black and white JP sickle design on the longsleeve shirts, and I think it would be perfect on a girlie tee. Just that design on the front, smaller than the big design and bigger than the smaller design.

Oh, and Harry and I discussed thongs. :) I'll take ten. :headbang:

~Christina

Chris, I only saw one type of shirt and while it was a longsleeve like I wore that night I didn't care much for them sadly and was hoping they had the shirt that Harry wore:cool: I'll pick it up from the JP site anyway, but I must say they shirts were a great deal for the $15.00 they were charging ( I think i heard them saying they were going for 15) which is very fan friendly.

Golden_Goose said:
Chris, I only saw one type of shirt and while it was a longsleeve like I wore that night I didn't care much for them sadly and was hoping they had the shirt that Harry wore:cool: I'll pick it up from the JP site anyway, but I must say they shirts were a great deal for the $15.00 they were charging ( I think i heard them saying they were going for 15) which is very fan friendly.

"Fan friendly" is just the way those guys are. :)

~Christina

Stardust2112 said:
"Fan friendly" is just the way those guys are. :)

~Christina

Don't I know:cool:

We had a BBQ for them when they toured NJ in 02 and they thought enough about me to mention me in the credits of both DOTNSB and CTS :D

They are very fan friendly as are the guys in SAXON:cool:

Golden_Goose said:
Don't I know:cool:

We had a BBQ for them when they toured NJ in 02 and they thought enough about me to mention me in the credits of both DOTNSB and CTS :D

They are very fan friendly as are the guys in SAXON:cool:

I was at that BBQ, I think. In the parking lot of Birch Hell, right? Harry pointed a huge sausage at my face, insisting that I had to try it, and I was like, "....please put that down...." LOL.

~Christina