And The Best Metal Amp is.......?

A billion???
A trillion! I may say.
Revalver 6505 means this: shitty stupid tone lol
It sounds like shit to me all controls are not like the real deal

One thing I noticed about Revalver is that the 6505's presence control acts nothing like the real thing and the recto is 100% useless ball of turd, you cannot saturate it without it being so muddy that you have to turn it down, other than that the gain staging/volume controls do not act anything like a real amp for that model.

One thing I noticed about Revalver is that the 6505's presence control acts nothing like the real thing and the recto is 100% useless ball of turd, you cannot saturate it without it being so muddy that you have to turn it down, other than that the gain staging/volume controls do not act anything like a real amp for that model.

Yeah, fucking hell, I even liked the POD X3's Triple Recto model more than the Revalver recto model. However obviously in terms of the 5150 sims, it's Revalver hands down.
It seems the Recto is a hard thing to get right in the digital world, they say even the Axe FX, which has a reputation of being the best hardware modeler out, can't do the Recto totalyl right.

Yeah absolutely dude, and I wonder why. Okay Marshall had its weak years in the past, but the JVM series was more than an awesome comeback. Also the fact, that this amp was often in use on great productions (Opeth, Megadeth f.e) speaks to itself. I was totally blown away as I played it the first time with a recti 4x12. Especially the palm muted sound is far the best ever imo.

Yeah, I gotta say, Felix coaxes some awesome sounds out of his JVM/Recto cab combo, and I was pretty damn impressed when we played the JVM 1x12 combo in NYC!

Yeah, I gotta say, Felix coaxes some awesome sounds out of his JVM/Recto cab combo, and I was pretty damn impressed when we played the JVM 1x12 combo in NYC!

Oh yeah, dude. I was very impressed, too :) But I also loved the sound, what you took out of the Mesa amp. I knew you play an awesome guitar, but I was surprised how good you really are :worship: Seriously. Great technique and feeling in your playing.

Thanks dude, that's really awesome of you to say! :) (especially you, cuz damn you wail it yourself man :headbang: )

Thanks dude, that's really awesome of you to say! :) (especially you, cuz damn you wail it yourself man :headbang: )

You´re welcome, dude :kickass: And damn..you are younger than I. Don´t wanna think about how good you will be in 5 years :lol: Fucker! My girlfriend was also impressed.."wow I´m surrounded by guitar heroes" she whispered to me :lol: It was a great time!

Haha, damn, it warms my heart to hear buddy, seriously - at least we were guitar heroes who didn't get all aggressive and territorial! (by each one shredding faster than the last, until MELTDOWN :Spin: :D)

Haha, damn, it warms my heart to hear buddy, seriously - at least we were guitar heroes who didn't get all aggressive and territorial! (by each one shredding faster than the last, until MELTDOWN :Spin: :D)

Hahahaha yeah it was fun!!! Playing the "Death" riffs!! :kickass: Haha we really should do a Death coversong one time together with Joe!