And the new singer in Tad Morose is........

Bryant said:
Aside from the fact she is about to be married, stay away from Shaye then. She and I are like brother and sister, as both have to be center of attention. Talk about a motor-mouth.
Bryant

You say that like you're tellin' me something I don't know. :p

Wheezer said:
You say that like you're tellin' me something I don't know. :p

know what? I have a right cheek, and a left cheek, so you can both KISS MY ASS at the same time! :p

Back on topic! We got 25 more minutes, but a rumor was just posted at BWBK that it's former Annihilator/Overkill dude Joe Comeau.

Tad Morose proudly announce that the new lead singer in Tad Morose is Joe Comeau.
A new era has begun for us and the next release will be by far the most powerful we have ever done.

JOE.JPG

"What can I say? Obviously I am very honored to be the new vocalist for the great Tad Morose!
I would first like to thank all the Tad guys for bringing me on board. Work has already begun
on awesome new Tad Morose material and I am psyched as hell to move ahead on creating a killer new CD with these guys. I am also looking forward to our upcoming shows so I can meet all the Tad faithful and friends alike! Make sure you come and have a drink with us.
See ya soon!
Cheers, Joe Comeau."

lady_space said:
I hear he may be touring Europe this year, though, so apparently he's still at it. Do you know, is he American or British?

Bryant, send me or make me a copy of that Misha Calvin, would you? I'll give you a candy bar. :D (I'll be in PC March 25 for my dress fitting.)

Shaye

Which Misha Calvin would that be? I have Evolution, but never heard the others.

Zilla

PowerFreak said:
Which Misha Calvin would that be? I have Evolution, but never heard the others.

Zilla

There is an Evolution I and Evolution II. EII is not near the disc EI is. I think six of those tracks on EI are sang by Tony Martin. It is some of his best work.

Bryant