And the new singer in Tad Morose is........

lol, as much as I'm dying to know, making everyone wait is great. I figured we wouldn't know until today.

Snowmaker--you think Dirk would fit? Interesting. I'll have to pull out Bleed and give it a listen. Nice guy, good singer.

Snowmaker said:
It'd be really cool if it was Dirk Thurisch (formerly of Angel Dust).

What's he doing these days?

Hmmmm...... I don't know. I bet our moderator would love to see that happen. She still hasn't sent me any bikini pictures ye thought. Bad moderator. I bet you would send me a picture in a bikini if I asked wouldn't you Snowy ? (trust me I don't want one though)

How about Tony Martin ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmmm...... I don't know. I bet our moderator would love to see that happen. She still hasn't sent me any bikini pictures ye thought. Bad moderator. I bet you would send me a picture in a bikini if I asked wouldn't you Snowy ? (trust me I don't want one though)

How about Tony Martin ?

Bryant

Are there any non-bikini pics of her? (Sorry, I don't have any of me in a banana hammock),

The late 80's Black Sabbath singer? *hearing The Shining in head*
That might work.

lady_space said:
lol, as much as I'm dying to know, making everyone wait is great. I figured we wouldn't know until today.

Snowmaker--you think Dirk would fit? Interesting. I'll have to pull out Bleed and give it a listen. Nice guy, good singer.

As far as fit.... Chity. His powermetal style vocals can equal Urban's and I can only name a handful of other people who can.

Bryant

Snowmaker said:
Are there any non-bikini pics of her? (Sorry, I don't have any of me in a banana hammock),

The late 80's Black Sabbath singer? *hearing The Shining in head*
That might work.

Cross Purposses and Headless Cross etc. ^___^ Great vocalist, but I think he is aging a little..... unlike me.

Bryant

From Blabbermouth:

TAD MOROSE NAMES IDOL CONTESTANT AS LEAD VOCALIST - Mar. 9, 2006

Heavy Metal band Tad Morose has named former-American Idol star Clay Aiken as the man to front the band going forward, following the departure of long-time singer Urban Breed. "We've been holding open auditions since early January," said Christer "Krunt" Andersson. "We could see right away that Clay had experience in auditioning. He nailed our classic song Ethereal Soul in one take. We knew he was perfect for the job."

Okay, really I just made that up. But all this waiting around is killing me! :zombie:

Bryant said:
Cross Purposses and Headless Cross etc. ^___^ Great vocalist, but I think he is aging a little..... unlike me.

I hear he may be touring Europe this year, though, so apparently he's still at it. Do you know, is he American or British?

Bryant, send me or make me a copy of that Misha Calvin, would you? I'll give you a candy bar. :D (I'll be in PC March 25 for my dress fitting.)

Shaye

Well, he's pretty famous over on this side of the pond, Gaunerin. The joke will probably be lost to most Europeans. Oh well.

Tony Martin would be a nice fit IMO. He still has a great set of pipes on him. His vocals are excellent on the new Phenomena album.

lady_space said:
I hear he may be touring Europe this year, though, so apparently he's still at it. Do you know, is he American or British?

Bryant, send me or make me a copy of that Misha Calvin, would you? I'll give you a candy bar. :D (I'll be in PC March 25 for my dress fitting.)

Shaye

Candy bar ? You have to give me a pix of you in a bikini !!!

We can have a trade then. ^___^

Bryant.

Bryant said:
Candy bar ? You have to give me a pix of you in a bikini !!!

We can have a trade then. ^___^

You got a deal!!

108778.jpg

Now where's my damn CD? :b

Wheezer said:
Oh baby! Just the kind of woman I like -- more body, less mouth. :kickass:

Aside from the fact she is about to be married, stay away from Shaye then. She and I are like brother and sister, as both have to be center of attention. Talk about a motor-mouth.

Bryant