And the new singer in Tad Morose is........

Snowmaker said:
Whoever it is, I bet I've never heard of him. :erk:

I'm the new singer. You know me. :kickass: Not really. I can't sing lead to save my life and winter in Alabama (South East US for you Europeans) is cold enough for me. Sweden just wouldn't work for me. Krunt needs to hurry up though.... Hurry up Christer !!! Man, I know you are loving this. You are doing this just to keep people on their toes. >:p~

Bryant

Bryant said:
I'm the new singer. You know me. :kickass: Not really. I can't sing lead to save my life and winter in Alabama (South East US for you Europeans) is cold enough for me. Sweden just wouldn't work for me. Krunt needs to hurry up though.... Hurry up Christer !!! Man, I know you are loving this. You are doing this just to keep people on their toes. >:p~
Bryant

What if it was Udo? You'd have a heart attack. :lol:

Snowmaker said:
What if it was Udo? You'd have a heart attack. :lol:

Ha ha ha I love Udo, and he is still a quality vocalist, but he is not what he was in the 80's.

Btw.....You need to get "Metal Heart" and "Objection Overruled" (Accept) added to your CD collection. MH has been remastered and doesn't sound dated at all. Krunt already looks a little like Wolf anyway. Long blond hair, white flying V and leather. Maybe they can get Peter, Udo's brother.... (this is not a joke. Peter fronted a band that sounded much like Accept)

Bryant