Andreas Blomqvist guest appearance with Withem * album out now!

Bassist søkes !!
WITHEM er et nyoppstartet spennende progmetalband fra Oslo. Vi ser etter en bassist som kan steppe inn live 25 August (Spiller da med Pagans Mind, på Gamla i Oslo) men, og gjerne en som kan tenke seg bli med oss som fast medlem. Vi er midt i plateinnspilling og
jobber nå mot ett MEGET spennende nettverk. På debut albumet stiller ingen andre ringere enn Andreas Blomqvist (Seventh Wonder) Så at du har en viss teknikk er ett pluss.
Desto viktigere enn en utenomjordisk teknikk er at du er en pålitelig, jordnær og er glad i faget bass.
Vi stiller med eget studio, øvingslokale og en spennende fremtid !!

Bassplayer WANTED..
WITHEM is looking for a bassplayer!!
Who can step in live 25 August (with Pagans Mind, at Gamla in Oslo)
but, also one who can join us as a permanent member. We are in the end of recording our debut album and we are now in dialogue with a very exciting network.
On our upcoming album Andreas Blomqvist (Seventh Wonder)
is doing the bass, SO A certain technique is a plus.
It's important for us that you are reliable, down to earth and love the subject bass. We provide our own studio, rehearsal room and a exciting future!
It's prefered that you are located in or around Oslo, Norway !!

Contact us at:

info@withemsite.com

Here's a full song, a "live in the studio"-format, including footage from Andreas:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I wonder if it was such a good move to ask Andreas to play the bass parts for the album.

Now they are looking for a bass player --- how in hell will the find someone as awesome as Andreas? :loco: I hope there are bass players out there who are bold enough to give it a try. :worship:

It's official now: Withem will release their first album "The Point Of You" on the 8th of October!

The first (official) song has also been released: