Andreas Blomvquist interview on Metal Messiah Radio On June 12, 2011

Synderela

New Metal Member
May 12, 2007
Hey all

Tune into http://www.metalmessiahradio.com on June 12, 2011 from 4pm-6pm EST with an interview with Andreas Blomvquist of the band Seventh Wonder with DJ Syn

I am also on the air from Wednesday nights from 9-12PM EST and Sundays from 4-6 PM EST. I play power metal/progressive metal tune in if your a fan of this genre.

249219_10150204563564759_345989504758_6858575_330028_n-1.jpg

Thanks, Synderela!
Should be very interesting to hear what Andreas (Blomqvist ;) ) has to say!

I'm at a concert on Sunday though - if I can't make it home on time, is there a possibility to listen to the show on a later time (podcast - or something like that)?

Hey all
yeah I should be podcasting it soon after my show. Also if you want to see my podcast for my other interviews check em out http://djsyn.podomatic.com Would love to see you guys at my show and come into chat :)

Thanks for the info an the link. I may have to check out some of your podcasts!

Metal Messiah Radio --> USA/New York.
Andreas speaking English = Andreas speaking Swedish.

English, my friend, English it is.....

I wrote a little request to Alyson Synderela about posting the podcast for the interview with Andreas.
Hopefully we can listen to it very soon :) .

That would be really great. I did listen to the interview, but it was very long and I had to leave the computer at the Welcome To Mercy Falls break. I don't know how much I missed and I would love to hear the rest.

Alyson already replied: she'll post it tomorrow (or maybe even late this evening) :) !!

Listened a day or two ago and it was a great, very in depth interview. Sad to hear that they will be taking things slower so it will be a longer wait for the next album, like he said. But the only really important thing for me is that there definitely is a next Seventh Wonder album. As long as that happens I will be happy, so I'll be fine with anything as long as it's ensuring that.

I have no problem at all waiting a bit longer for the next one.
Looking back at the proces making the last two albums, and looking at the circumstances now (Andreas being in the USA until february/march next year), it was quite obvious that the SW-machine had to slow down a bit.
Recharge the batteries and hit 'em all with the next masterpiece in 2013.

...But the only really important thing for me is that there definitely is a next Seventh Wonder album....

There never was any doubt about that for me.