Andrew Haug. Aussie Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

really******loud

Lettice .Ain't no RABBIT.
This guy must be the bigest Opeth fan I know of, every time he gets to mention them he goes off. Even he gets nervious talking to Opeth. I started listening to Opeth because of him and I can't be the only one in Australia. I remember when I was 15-17 hearing a cassette tape of him and Helen Razor's radio show in Melbourne. With a un-censored phone in, you got comments like "helen I want to F**k you gently with a chainsaw" it was a blast. Helen had to leave the show due to a stalker giving her greef. But good old Andrew keept going. I listened to Bathory, Morbid Angel, Death and other bands of the like, but sadly I grew out of the music. Lucky for me 15 years later I heard his show and now I'm back into DEATH full on-THANKS ANDREW this is a tribute to your hard work KEEP IT REAL DUDE.Andrew Haug is the presenter for Full Metal Racket heard on Tuesday Nights from 11:00pm to 1:00am.

He admits total obsession for Metal music including all the crazy Metal sign antics to go with it. After being bagged for many years by many for sticking with his obssessed passion it finally paid off, a chance to spread the Metal Gospel Nationwide.

Comments: "Huh and they said it was a fad"!!!

Andrew has seen many Metallers shed their locks over the years due to fashion trends, and "My girlfriend told me to cut it" and "I was getting sick of it" excuses but continues to stay true to his mission of Metal Domination by keeping his locks (well until baldness sets in).

He also believes those with a passion and integrity will dominate this earth in one form or another. (That was a serious quote by the way)!

· Favourite Sayings:STAY METAL - KEEP IT REAL - EXCELLENT-HORNS UP.

· Favourite Food - Pasta, Seafood, whatever is leftover

· Favourite Drink - Orange Juice, Heineken.

· Favourite Gig Of All Time - Sepultura Arise Australian Tour 1992- KILLER.

He directed Rage one morning. It was the best music show I've ever seen presented. So respect to his tastes in music and trying to get metal spread out there. It's almost a voice of sanity amidst the chaotic force fed media generation.

Actualy, because of this thread I've decided to listen to Full Metal Racket for the first time since year 7. Not realy impressive, but there's an interview with Dave Slave coming up which I'm interested in hearing.

ShroudOfDusk said:
Actualy, because of this thread I've decided to listen to Full Metal Racket for the first time since year 7. Not realy impressive, but there's an interview with Dave Slave coming up which I'm interested in hearing.
Who's the cock-what have you done for the industry, nothing I bet. Even ASTRIAAL have been helped by this guy in a big way in promotions etc from him. Hes more 100% metal than any Aussie, he lives breaths listens to metal all day every day for at least the last 15 years and he's still pumping it out for the young to pick up on it!!! What the fuy*k happens when he stops I don't see anyone stepping out to take over, so drop the insults and take a good hard look at what he has done!!!

that dave slave interview was fucking funny, saidistick exekuction are fucked up, fucking crazy cunts, im buying that album but, the stuff was too funy not too,

i think haugsy is 100 per cent metal and would be hard to fill his shows, i noticed in one of my nevermore albums, i think it was Dead Heart that haugsy is thanked, he used to be the aussie representative for Century Media, that i thought was cool,

theres no denying how much he loves opeth too, so i hope he likees my band when i send some tracks, hopefully hehehe, anyway,

stay metal \m/

really****loud, are you sure Haug is an Opeth fan? How come I've never heard an Opeth track on FMR?

Aye, that Dave Slave interview was bloody funny... sounds like a bloody coke head or something.

And fuckenloud, I disagree that he's the most metal human in this country. He seems a little mislead, as well as fed by the labels somewhat. Regardless, I'm not interesting in arguing about this crap. I do put my time into the industry by running a fanzine and I will be organizing metal shows in the future. Dont go making assumptions.

You don't read to well, I was making the assumption he does more for the metal industry than anyone else!!! I don't know of anyone who promote metal as much as him - country wide. Metal being labeled or not who cares its metal regardless. Even if you put time in as in your statement = "I do put my time into the industry by running a fanzine and I will be organizing metal shows in the future. Dont go making assumptions" =my assumption was still correct. Why does everyone on this board have to call each other names and put everyone esle down I don't see it on other boards?

Email I received from Andrew after he read Shroudofdusk's coments " haha forums ya gotta love em hey:) especially the ones that slag but hide
behind alias black metal names to stay evil and underground:) and my guess
is they're generally 15 years old haha

Cheers and stay metal.

Andrew.
\m/\m/

I think he said it all!!!

3 things:

You could stop posting, perhaps. Wait for someone else to post before u post again. Or maybe u could have either put them all together or edited the ones u had. Idk it just really annoys me.

Also, you are the one who started the intrathread flame war. Shroud just said he didnt like him, why are you taking it so personal.

It seems you are like a spokeperson for this guy. So u keep in close enough contact with him that u email him stuff like this? No wonder u took such offense from Shroud. Besides, this is Andrew's job, its good for him that hes kept it for so long. He's doing himself more of a favor by staying with it than he does his listeners.

Hah, you're so cunning realyfuckenloud, but I wasnt slagging the guy at all. Ravenous is right, I just stated that I dont like his show, and also mentioned that he may be a good bloke for all I know.

"I realy cant stand him on Full Metal Racket... he may be a good bloke, but on the radio he sounds like a cock". Sounds nothing like. "Hah, you're so cunning realyfuckenloud, but I wasnt slagging the guy at all. Ravenous is right, I just stated that I dont like his show, and also mentioned that he may be a good bloke for all I know". And you know you got my user name correct :loco: Sounds like your've slaged him when you called him a cock? and to RavenousDaemon you stated. Also, you are the one who started the intrathread flame war. Shroud just said he didnt like him, why are you taking it so personal. Theres no need to insult someone, and I hate that, so fuck off unless you have something good to say about what hes done for Australian metal.

I dont have to say good things about anyone just because they're into metal. I stated a simple opinion, and no I never 'slagged' him in any other sense than saying he sounds like a cock on the radio. I never questioned his metal-ness, nor his integrity. And then to point out my comments to the guy saying "ooh, look at this guy, he insulted you... you better bash him" makes you seem even more immature about the whole issue.

:tickled: Shows how silly you are, as I didn't email to him showing what you wrote:tickled:
A email was sent to him before you wrote your insults, to show his work was appreciated- and thats what he had to say about what you had written when he looked!!! Its just sad that little kids ruin anything good and nice thats done for someone (and that he had to see what you had written), who in mine and others opinion, has done wonders for the industry in Australia- its not just a job for the guy, its an obsession to the greatest degree-whats wrong with that. Like I said theres to much slagging. No one starts a thread and wants to see what they've written or who they have written about, being bagged apon. If your not mature enough to say something good about something pass it by!!!

really******loud said:
:tickled: Shows how silly you are, as I didn't email to him showing what you wrote:tickled:
A email was sent to him before you wrote your insults, to show his work was appreciated- and thats what he had to say about what you had written when he looked!!! Its just sad that little kids ruin anything good and nice thats done for someone (and that he had to see what you had written), who in mine and others opinion, has done wonders for the industry in Australia- its not just a job for the guy, its an obsession to the greatest degree-whats wrong with that. Like I said theres to much slagging. No one starts a thread and wants to see what they've written or who they have written about, being bagged apon. If your not mature enough to say something good about something pass it by!!!
What on Earth are you rambling about?

Are you telling me that out of the entire thread, the only thing he would deign to comment on is the one bit of negative critique directed at him? Kind of ironic then that he should be talking about the immature kids then.

ShroudOfDusk is not hiding behind his alias, nor has he tried to stir anything with you. He voiced his opinion, which happened to expressly state that he doesn't like Andrew Haug's radio program as he finds Andrew to sound like a cock. Would you rather he repressed his opinion to appease you both?

You, my friend, have blown this way out of proportion and I suggest you calm down.

Moonlapse said:
What on Earth are you rambling about?

Are you telling me that out of the entire thread, the only thing he would deign to comment on is the one bit of negative critique directed at him? Kind of ironic then that he should be talking about the immature kids then.

ShroudOfDusk is not hiding behind his alias, nor has he tried to stir anything with you. He voiced his opinion, which happened to expressly state that he doesn't like Andrew Haug's radio program as he finds Andrew to sound like a cock. Would you rather he repressed his opinion to appease you both?

You, my friend, have blown this way out of proportion and I suggest you calm down.
Um it was the first coment to my thread!!! Thats all there was when he had looked, he thanked me for the tribute and commented to me on what was said by ShroudOfDusk. Really I just wished ShroudOfDusk kept his rude coments to himself. It was originally like I said a tribute to the guy, which straight off the bat was trashed by ShroudOfDusk. AS far as Opeth fans well your all rude to each other, rude to the band, and you have no respect for each other, I don't find that to often on the other boards-I think I'll give you lot a miss a stay at Hypocrisy's board, at least theirs respect their!!!

Please, let's allow people to state their opinions as Moonlapse suggested. And u specifically sent the email to him right after u posted? Wow u suck. Why didnt u just send an email of appreciation instead of showing him how much of a complete fanboy of his u are?

Status
Not open for further replies.