Andy Haug

Aussie_Outlaw

King Of Fools
Aug 4, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
[color=#AOEOOA]The Short:

Haug was asked to leave his 3RRR radio show the hard report after 10 years, sice production managament deemed he had a 'conflict of interest' between his Triple R radio shouw and his national show on Triple J; 3 Hours of Power(which he has been doing for 2 years).

His last show was last night on The Hard Report and If they talkback they took is any indication, the people don't want him to leave The Hard Report.

Virtually every metalhead in Australia knows who he is, so any comments?

Even though The Hard Report only airs in Melbourne.[/color]

I had a chat to him once at a gig, and he seemed alright then. A lot of people don't like him though. It couldn't be 10 yrs - more like about 6 or 7.

Is Tony still on the Hard Report? And are they getting anyone to replace Andrew?

in my dealings with Andrew he has been an excellent bloke! He does a shitload for Australian metal.....

He posted this at Metashop.com.au

Someone had just accused the thread creator of being Andy, but yeh...

Hi All, yes it's the real Andrew Haug here. I'm not that up my own arse to write threads about myself haha nice maderin33@hotmail.com. My hands are tied on this one people, not much i can do but feel free to contact Triple R Management Tracee Hutchison and voice your opinions as your say is as important as me yakking on the mic all these years. Thanks again for all those in Melbourne for staying true and Metal, i appreciate it. All the best. Andrew\m/

Doesn't tell us much at all...