ANDY SNEAP GOG FILE PROBLEMS!!??

chuck1703

MYSPACE.COM/BURNINGSKIES
Apr 8, 2006
Bristol
I'm just in the middle of producing an E.P for someone at the moment, and I want to use the andy sneap snare sample, with Drumagog. But when I bring the Sensitivity down it cuts the snare out, as well as the whole track!?? Any suggestions how this problem could be solved??? thanks

Chuck.C.

Can you make a screenshot of your file and where and how you inserted drumagog?

This sounds pretty weird... i had my share of problems with drumagog, but this has never happened... do you mean it takes down the entire track you have drumagog on, down in volume?

Can you make a screenshot of your file and where and how you inserted drumagog?

This sounds pretty weird... i had my share of problems with drumagog, but this has never happened... do you mean it takes down the entire track you have drumagog on, down in volume?

Yeah pretty much mate, The song will be playing then suddenly everything cuts out, the volume just stops, real weird. It could be that the sneap files velocity doesnt go low as to pick up the quiter hits maybe? I'm gonna try and put some compression before Drumagog to pick up the peeks more, this might improve i'm hoping anyway.

Hmmm... the way you say it kinda reminds me of a problem im having myself... it's MIDI related in my case, im not sure it is in your case.

But everytime i want to mixdown a WAV file and if there is MIDI in the project file, it stops at 45% every damn time.

wait, that's completely different really.. haha...

Weird man, the sneap files should easily work and it should pick up those quiter hits as well without any problems... it should certainly NOT cut out the audio on everything.

Could be that the sneap gog has the sample/dry mix at 100% and your other gogs are more of a blend. With the blend, if the trigger doesn't fire, you still hear the acoustic track, with 100% sample, if the trigger doesn't fire, you get no sound.

Thanks for your help.

Theres no problem with any other samples just the sneap ones? and the instructions doesnt explain why.
P.S You dont no, dont answer.

Nehhh....I am pretty sure I know why. I am also pretty sure you will find your answer in the intructions. :saint:

I'm just in the middle of producing an E.P for someone at the moment, and I want to use the andy sneap snare sample, with Drumagog. But when I bring the Sensitivity down it cuts the snare out, as well as the whole track!?? Any suggestions how this problem could be solved??? thanks

Chuck.C.

where did you get the Sneap gog?

Hey dude, try going to advanced tab and click on the simple at the top and try adjusting the sensitivity and resolution there. What would really help in your case is activate the dynamic range somewhere around 100 and then adjust everything else from there. The fequency adjuster also helps if you set it right. have at it If i understand your situation right. Later