SNEAP DRUMAGOG PROBLEMS!!???

chuck1703

MYSPACE.COM/BURNINGSKIES
Apr 8, 2006
Bristol
I'm having problems with the Sneap Gog files. Basically I want to blend the sneap snare into my mixes with Drumagog, but when It reaches a certain velocity hit it cuts the whole sound of the track out?? any ways Of rectifying this will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Chuck

If there's a clicking noise, un-check "dynamic tracking" and "random multisamples". this method isn't normally a good idea but it seemed to work. I had a similar problem with the "sneap tom 3" aswell

(i'm almost sure i answered a post like this before)

Did you make the gogs yourself? I know there is a site somewhere that someone has cut up the samples and posted the gogs for download, but I've heard of many who had problems with these, including me. I ended up getting the .wav's Andy posted and cut them up myself. No probs after that.

I can't remember the site in question, but I know it was a forum. I found it by doing a yahoo search for "Sneap gog files" or something like that.

get the wavs and cut em up yourself and then see if you have the problems.

Did you make the gogs yourself? I know there is a site somewhere that someone has cut up the samples and posted the gogs for download, but I've heard of many who had problems with these, including me. I ended up getting the .wav's Andy posted and cut them up myself. No probs after that.

I can't remember the site in question, but I know it was a forum. I found it by doing a yahoo search for "Sneap gog files" or something like that.

get the wavs and cut em up yourself and then see if you have the problems.

It's the Drumagog Forum.

Nice one Bailey, it worked, cheers. As for cutting up samples and puttin them in your self, no idea about this feature I think i'll give that a gander now.

no problem :)

Here's the thread where you asked the same question (...that i thought i replied to lol)
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...neap-gog-file-problems.html?highlight=welchel
I just failed to answer that one lol

Anyway In my case it was a CPU usage problem, which is weird because I'm running 3.4GB RAM so i can't explain it. next time it "cuts" check your usage meter (I'm assuming you're using Cubase) shoot up. Like i mentioned in my other post, watch out for "sneap-tom 3"