Angel Dust interview/special feature on TotalRock.com

DJ Zed

New Metal Member
Mar 20, 2002
www.psycholopedia.co.uk
Hi,

My name is Zed, I'm a DJ at TotalRock.com radio (we're a Rock & Metal radio based in the UK, you can listen online, details on the website).

I'm a fan of the band, I have recently interviewed bassist Frank Banx of Angel Dust which I intend to air on my next show along with a special feature on the band :D :D...

The show is called The Psycholopedia of Rock and is on:

Sat night 15/June 10pm-1am EST.. which is:

Sunday morning 3am-6am UK time or
Sunday morning 4am-7am German time

(I know! v late for European audience!! But unfortunatly it's not up to me when the show is on :cry: )

I also have some cool Angel Dust Prizes and giveaway (CDs, posters and one long sleeve), thanks to my friends at Century Media UK.
So tune in for your chance to win!

Rock on forever!
Zed

More info about my show on
www.psycholopedia.co.uk or you can email me zed@psycholopedia.co.uk!

Thanx Zed. You posted that in the mailinglist as well, right? It was one of the nicest posts in there in a long time :)
Anyway......damn it's going to be early :zzz:

Yeah, I've posted it on a couple of power metal forums/mailing lists...

I do a special feature on a different rock/metal band every week... I've been v lucky that I get to choose the bands myself (so I only feature bands I like ;) ) as it was my idea in the 1st place. I do it to help 'educate' people about the band and help promote them.

The special feature thing takes up about 60-90min of the show.

Sorry that's on so late but like I said it's not up to me when the show is on. But it'll Rock! :headbang: :devil: :headbang: I promise!

Zed!!

Hey im Joel666 off TR borad i keep meaning to listen to your show but i always fall aseep just as it starting or something and i cant work my fucking VCR either

Well if you want a copy of the interview, then send me a blank CD or tape to:

Zed c/o TotalRock
4 Fulham High St.
London SW6 3TZ
England

and I'll make you a copy asap.