Angeldeath - FREE DEMO DOWNLOAD - limited time only!!!!!!!!!

xAzagthothx

likes jambands, too
Sep 8, 2009
Hey everyone, for a limited time only, Angeldeath is allowing people to download their first album, in preparation for their comeback show next Friday. After next Friday, the link will be deleted.

The "Screams From Beyond" demo was recorded over the span of only 2 days during the Summer of 2003 when Greg and Ryan (guitars, drums) were only 17 and had yet to begin their senior year of high school. Matt and Charlie (vocals, bass) were both only just 18 and had just graduated from high school.

The album features material that had been written when the band was 16 years old; they played their first show a few days before Greg's 17th birthday. The album was engineered and mixed by none other than Ernie Rau III, original founder of the schizoid brutal death metal wack-job MUCOPUS and, later, the equally-ridiculous brutal juggernaut !!!TENTACLES!!!. It was recorded in Angeldeath's practice space (a garage, with the door open), during the daytime, to make unique use of the humidity in the air. This resulted in a fat, thumpingly warm drum sound. Guitar solos were later overdubbed in Ernie's bedroom, under the careful eye of his pet turtle. The subterranean vibe is pervasive throughout, especially on the 4-finger tapping 2nd solo in Abominations.

The tracklist is as follows:

1. Intro
2. The Black Gate
3. Divine Sacrifice
4. Spires of Inferno
5. Mourning of Sorrow
6. Raining Blood
7. Abominations
8. Pillars of Blood

To download the album as a .zip file, go here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fdxyyq

Again, this will be up for a limited time only, so grab it now while you don't have to pay for it! :headbang:

www.myspace.com/angeldeath518

Just letting everybody know you will have until Midnight, Sunday 1/3 to download this album, and then it will be removed.

Thanks to everyone who has checked this out, and I hope some of you have liked it. If you have, please post a comment here, because only if people liked the stuff will I continue to do this with Angeldeath material. We have 2 other albums that I will do this with: our "Hordes of Sickness/Legions of Hate" EP from 2004, and our newly-recorded demo, featuring our new lineup and some new material, "Blackthrashdeath".