Angels don't kill vs Banned from heaven

Which is better, Angels don't kill or Banned from heaven?

• Angels Don't Kill

Votes: 93 54.4%
  • Banned From Heaven

Votes: 78 45.6%

• Total voters
Don't get rallied up there dude! I feel your angry and frustration through my computer screen :lol: What did your post achieve? Nothing. You can recite this opinionated bullshit lecture all you want but it doesn't change a thing.

I'd choose "punch me I bleed" as well if it was one of the choices!
but anyway, I'm choosing banned from heaven in this poll, though angels don't kill rocks too.

you guys lose your minds? i want old cob.. something wild, hatebreeder, follow the reaper, hate crew deathroll... how banned from heaven wins... .... i hope new album wont be like tie my rope and banned from heaven... nobody comparison blooddrunk or are you dead yet with old albums...

although i love angels don't kill, i gotta vote for banned from heaven because its only been out a day and i'm already loving it. its possible in the future my opinion will change but for now i like banned from heaven better.

Don't get rallied up there dude! I feel the you angry and frustration through my computer screen :lol: What did your post achieve? Nothing. You can recite this opinionated bullshit lecture all you want but it doesn't change a thing.

I want a computer screen like yours man, seriously. Now, I don't give a fuck if you or anyone doesn't like the song, and I won't complain if this person comes and says: ''this is better for this and this''. But when the only thing said is ''this sucks''/''no doubt this was better'' and the whole ''old things were better'' starts then I get pissed of at the hipocrisy in this board: people like Joonas have been bashed to insane levels for beeing like that and making posts like they were in possession of the truth.

So as a result: come and tell me that the solos are weak, this riff feels like shit, Alexi's vocals suck, etc and I will discuss about it happily and won't complain, but I will when there's no argument and just posts writen like the one and only truth. I mean: what's the point of a forum if it's not to discuss?

I'm glad you enjoy it :)

Edit- Shit, I have typos all over the place :lol: "I feel the you angry and frustration through my computer screen", doesnt even make goddamn sense!

Wow you guys are fucking shot. Banned From Heaven over Angels Dont Kill? Ughhh ok? Angels Dont Kill is a fuckin classic,no slow song will ever come close to it from COB.

whats with punch me I bleed? I loves those discussions about two different songs. come on guys... where's the sense of making a"which song is better" thread?!? ETID or Downfall; ETID or Hate me; Hate me or Downfall; ADK or ETID;ADK or ETIDor PMIB or BFH; HCDR or AYDY? what the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? why always comparing two or more different songs?!?!? Damn!

Because in this forum you won't find a damn typical fan. It is irritating many times, but SoB's messageboard is too fanboi/all Bodom related is god (don't get me wrong, but people asks even for Alexi's strap). A mix of both forums would be good I think. It would be an intermediate thing.

:zombie: thats a hard, preposterous allegation...but well... I prefer the SoB board...

:lol: Don't take me wrong, I visit it, but just read, never registered. There are also interesting things, I'm not saying is all OMFG ALEKSI because it is not, but there are so many threads and stuff like that and also all the important things are written there by SoB's team members like you and some useful contributers like SDeffectsRyan so I've not bothered to register because I had already done that here and I don't have that much time to be active member of both. Also, only interesting thing I had to say that the SoB's team hasn't posted is that Alexi's Green pinstriped Jackson's neck didn't broken during Sinergy tour in 2002 as you can see in Tuska 2003 vid amongs others, and I don't think it's worth to take an username just to say that, :lol: Even though, I still read it.

Also, only interesting thing I had to say that the SoB's team hasn't posted is that Alexi's Green pinstriped Jackson's neck didn't broken during Sinergy tour in 2002 as you can see in Tuska 2003 vid amongs others, and I don't think it's worth to take an username just to say that,

... uhm yes... I didn't found time to change it (or better I'm to lazy)(and few other things like the pickups and a new MMV guitar)... but enough.
I think we both got different opinions about the two boards...

Maybe. I'm not defending this board as the best one, no, it sucks some times, and also I don't go into the SoB that much, but dunno, maybe just this thing about Alexi's strap and his AWK hoodie shocked me and I got a wrong impression of the board.

And btw, the thing about the guitar was not blaming, just that is the only thing I've not seen posted there, please don't take it personal because it's not, I've got nothing against you/SoB board.

whats with punch me I bleed? I loves those discussions about two different songs. come on guys... where's the sense of making a"which song is better" thread?!? ETID or Downfall; ETID or Hate me; Hate me or Downfall; ADK or ETID;ADK or ETIDor PMIB or BFH; HCDR or AYDY? what the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? why always comparing two or more different songs?!?!? Damn!

Because it passes time before the new album? And I didn't put punch me I bleed because I thought people wouldn't choose that at all, but I was wrong. It is also interesting to see people's takes on these two slow songs.

And what is it with the "no no, you must state that the way you just posted was your opinion!" crowd? Isn't it obvious that it was their opinion? Some of you treat this forum very seriously.. lighten up.

no no, you're right... I really have to update the guitar section... there're a few mistakes in it. and I didn't understand you wrong.. I've only said that we both got different opinions about the two board so there is no need for blaming ot sth