angry

JoeVice

Jul 6, 2003
Murdock, NE
Visit site
so, i'm gonna bitch about my own stupidity. i just got back from seeing the mars volta in denver...i just looked up porcupine tree dates and found out that they are playing tonight in boulder, which is 30 minutes away...i missed out on this one and am very pissed.

thank you

affinityband said:
The mars volta are way better than porcupine tree live, you didnt miss out on anything too special with porcupine tree. its an experience though i guess.
hahaha

yeah I like seeing bands that can't even remember their own retarded lyrics

The Mars Volta are the saddest excuse for psychodelic music I've ever heard. The have songs with 3 notes and then add a bunch of keboard noises to make them sound like they know what they are doing. And their lyrics are like a 7 year old autistic german girl with stage-three syphilis wrote them. Porcupine Tree owns....

Hahaha, cmon that's hilarious. The funny thing about his Mars Volta review is that it's hilarious and completely true.

Right now, you’re reading this on the Internet, which means you’re a nerd. Since you’re a nerd, there is a significant chance that you like The Mars Volta, which would make you a nerd with terrible taste. Furthermore, if you’re reading this, if you like The Mars Volta, and if you’re wearing a stupid hat, you’re a nerd with bad taste and a stupid hat.

guys really funny although what gunhaver posted of him talking about opeth is gay... Wierd al yankovic? Whos a better clean singer than Mike?

porcupine tree's "collapse the light into earth" is the best coldplay song.

i've seen both mars volta and porcupine tree, and would rather see the latter again, although both shows were decent enough. porcupine tree just has a better catalogue of music.

reviewing music is a lot of things, but funny isn't one of them.