animal snuff

i've seen a lot of reality flicks filmed in abbatoirs yet I am currenly eating chicken friend rice. no problem with that.

that video was just cold blooded torture though.

i kind of agree with demilich...i mean, objectively is drowning a kitten more cruel or wrong than the way the bacon on my cheeseburger i had for lunch was treated (or its environmental impact, to say the least...)? i dunno, pretty much eating meat CAN be bad for the animals, the environment and you, but that depends on the choices you make. i would probably be a vegetarian but really i enjoy meat too much to sacrifice it for principles :p

bring-me-a-tricycle-i-must-get-to-the-circus.jpg

I'm not watching the vid.
I respect animals and I agree with Demilich and Cthulu.
That said, animals are dumb and mean.

An interesting sidenote: my friend who was visiting from San Antonio said that city euthenizes 40 THOUSAND dogs a year

im not gay, but given the opportunity i would dry-buttfuck those men until i caused rectal prolapse. fuck those guys.

yeah imagine if they weren't euthanized though

No, I agree. Whilst I like and respect the other animals, I don't shun common sense. Letting 40,000 dogs run free would be a disaster. I also recognize that there are 40,000 stray dogs there because humans fuck everything up. You have a bunch of irresponsible Mexicans letting their dogs breed out of control.

On a related note: my friend who stayed here a couple nights was transporting his 50 fish in the front seat of his truck. He forgot about them while they languished in the TN sun for several hours. He also forgot to feed and water his dog. He beat it with a flip-flop when it barked. He honestly thought he was taking good care of it. :loco:

you need to kill a pig to make bacon

you don't need to kill a kitten to show someone killing a kitten in a movie

I didn't watch it though, maybe later
but people who mistreat animals make me sick

I only buy organic free range eggs, chicken and milk now
not much of a stand but at least I know the chickens arent full of antibiotics + steroids

you need to kill a pig to make bacon

you don't need to kill a kitten to show someone killing a kitten in a movie

I didn't watch it though, maybe later
but people who mistreat animals make me sick

I only buy organic free range eggs, chicken and milk now
not much of a stand but at least I know the chickens arent full of antibiotics + steroids
yeah you have a point but you don't really need to eat bacon any more than you need to be entertained by kittenicide. ditto on the organics, though.

That video actually made my heart hurt. I've never seen something drown before, and I thought the first intake of water would be the end of it. This took much longer then I ever expected it to, and looked to be a HORRIBLE way to die, terminal or not. This was fucked up, and WRONG.

As for art? Draw a fucking picture. Don't kill a cat.

i refuse to watch it. someone should hold that guy under water in the sacred name of art. lets drown all terminally ill cancer patients while we're at it.

fact of the matter is this: cows, pigs are bred to become tasty morsels of food, as cold as that sounds, it's true. if they all of a sudden decided to start drowning them, the ASPCA would be up their ass so damn fast. in short, there is benefit.

i fail to see the benefit of filming the drowning of a kitten. "art" was a cop-out to give this asshole a scapegoat