animal snuff

I've seen amusing bumper sticker about how being a vegetarian is cruel to plants but I cant remember the exact words so this post sucks.

:lol:

All I will say is that I lean more and more towards Vegetarianism everyday. Mostly due to the meat industry and the worlds treatment of animals in general, not that I think eating meat is morally offensive. I've cut alot of meat out of my diet but I cant deny I still love eating turkey and chicken in particular.

I only buy organic free range eggs, chicken and milk now not much of a stand but at least I know the chickens arent full of antibiotics + steroids

Theres also something basically like free-range for meat animals. Basically they're fed real food, they live in a field, they receive no drugs/steroids/unnecesarry medications/etc, and they're killed quickly in humanely, not a clue on the english word equivalent, but here its called Neuland. It and organic meat are quite popular here, and easy to find. Not that much more expensive (10-30% depending on what it is) than normal stuff, probably healthier too-

I've seen amusing bumper sticker about how being a vegetarian is cruel to plants but I cant remember the exact words so this post sucks.

Listen up brothers and sisters, come here my desperate tale
I speak of our friends of nature, trapped in the dirt like a jail
Vegtables live in oppression, served on out tables each night
This killing of veggies is madness, i say we take up the fight
Salads are only for murderers, cole slaw's a fascist regime
Don't think that they don't have feelings, just cause a radish can't scream

I've heard the screams of the vegetables, watching their skins being peeled
Grated and steamed with no mercy.. how do you think that feels?
Carrot juice constitutes murder.. greenhouses prisons for slaves
It's time to stop all this gardening.. let's call a spade a spade.

I saw a man eating celery, so i beat him black and blue
If he ever touches a sprout again, i'll bite him clean in two
I'm a political prisoner, trapped in a windowless cage
'cause i stopped the slaughter of turnips, by killing five men in a rage
I told the judge when he sentenced me, this is my finest hour..
I'd kill those farmers again, just to save one more cauliflower

How low as people do we dare to stoop
Making our broccolis bleed in the soup
Untie your beans, uncage your tomatoes
Let potted plants free, don't mash that potato!

Is a spade is a spade is a spade is a... spade

, and they're killed quickly in humanely,

Isn't this an oxymoron? If I were to die I couldn't care lesss if it were by impalement, by fire, drowning, or staining my britches as I shat upon a hillside on a downward slope. My only fear would be to survive one of these less favorable outcomes. But enough about me, and on to the kitten at hand. Fucking deplorable. It isn't the pussy expiring that raises my bronze arm stubble, but the scene of watching a shameless movie-twat prey on a weaker entity. Try holding a doberman underwater with one hand you savage. It's people of this character that prey on our children, abuse the elderly, and take advantage of the mentally handicap, all for the simple sense of empowerment. I'd venture to say that something very grave happened to this man as a child, which has put the chip of the coward on his shoulder.

You know, humans do have a lot of the same basic instincts as animals do - they eat meat, fuck, get tired, scared, irritable, whatever as well. Just because we also have an instinct to eat meat, should we feel bad about it because we also have the ability for conscious thought? Fuck that.

Well, obviously, we are animals. But the line of thinking is that, as a civilized species, we're not dependent on one main source of food supply, and so we really don't need to eat other animals to survive, seeing as we're an omnivorous species and can survive on vegetation.

Yeah, I know that's the line of thinking, but it's still instinctual. Would a lot of guys be better off fucking ultra realistic lifelike dolls than actual women because of all the physical/emotional complications that often result? From a logical standpoint - yeah, I probably don't need to fuck actual women - but if given a choice, I'm still going to act on instinct and take the real thing.

I'm not saying it's right or anything - hell, logically, not killing for food when perfectly acceptable alternatives are available makes perfect sense - but I'm still not going to feel bad about it and I'm still going to be upset when I hear about someone purposely torturing & drowning a kitten and not feel like a hypocrite.

why isn't anyone listening to me when i say this? millions of animals are brutally chopped up during the grain harvest every second of every year. do you think that critters don't live in fields and the like? dont give me shit about how they are living in the wild and all of that, it doesn't matter. being a vegetarian or vegan isn't "guilt free".

^^ Totally true. Probably the only way to completely rid yourself of hypocrisy is to move deep into the woods and subsist on your own.

yes, and this is my plan. come with me so i dont have to build a house alone. i have five acres to my name in New Hampshire... beautiful mountain property.

You know, humans do have a lot of the same basic instincts as animals do - they eat meat, fuck, get tired, scared, irritable, whatever as well. Just because we also have an instinct to eat meat, should we feel bad about it because we also have the ability for conscious thought? Fuck that.

i don't see anything wrong with eating meat in and of itself, it's more about the abominable industry that has sprung up around meat that fucks public health and the environment and raises the animals in an unnecessarily cruel manner. thus i try to eat organic/free-range/locally-raised stuff whenever possible. the argument that people don't need to eat animals makes sense i guess, but what the hell? consuming animals is part of the natural cycle. just not the way we consume them, for the most part.

One could argue that the human race (or species, rather), is no longer part of the "natural cycle" as well though, and I would have to agree with that.

Private Message from Susperia to MFJ entitled My Opinion on the Grain Harvest
- Received Saturday morning, in response to my post:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/6134426-post50.html
- Totally unprompted

"Hey,

Being a vegan isn't about being perfect. No one's perfect, nothing is guilt or pain-free in life anymore. It's about choosing what is the lesser evil, and what is more "natural" I guess you can say.

I know animals are killed in the grain harvest. But when it comes down to it, that is the lesser evil. Because at least those animals got to live their lives outdoors, in the sun, not in cages and crates in huge factories, surrounded by urine, feces, bacteria, artificial light, and by the crying of other animals like them. They don't stand in line watching other animals being shot, gutted, skinned, etc, with no where to run. Just waiting for their turn. The animals outside in the fields at least have the ability to run, to try and save themselves. Animals can sense danger, and I'm sure some of them are able to escape from being killed in such a way during the grain harvest. Animals who are bred solely for the purpose of killing do not even have the choice of escape. Most of them are too weak to even stand on their own, believe that or not.

Also---it's not the killing of animals that is unjustified. I've said many times I don't think eating meat is wrong. It's the way we go about it. The fact we kill SO MANY. The fact we raise them in such a way that they can't even live. They are dead before we even kill them. Their lives are miserable. More miserable than the way they die. The drowning of that cat was more humane than the way we torture livestock. I am more concerned with how we treat them when they're alive than how we do when we kill them. And the fact we kill so many. That here we have to eat meat at EVERY meal, EVERY day. It ISN'T necessary. That's what I have a problem with. The excess. Yes, it's natural to kill for food, whether by harvesting or hunting. No, it isn't natural the way we think of livestock as just that---- they're just food, they're no longer animals. They can't roam the fields like the animals you describe being killed in the grain harvest.

Yes, it sucks that they have to die simply so we can eat vegetables, I'm not denying that. But to say that that's worse than the way we raise "farm" animals?? That's just stupid.

-Cara
p.s. Sue Coe- Dead Meat is an easy to read book on factory farms and slaughterhouses today. It also has pretty (morbid) pictures... I am interested in how you know that "millions" are chopped up. I have not heard such a high number before. I suppose it is comparable with what they do to the many thousands of male chicks that are born every year?"

I didn't read it, maybe you guys will want to.

I've decided that from now on I'm only going to eat free range chickens. Being from Los Angeles does have its perks. I need not walk further than several blocks to find a Mexican's prized hen grazing amongst the rubber tires and bathroom fixtures laid out in Jose's front yard.

Aqui Aqui pequeno gallena, aqui aqui!