Annihilator

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Theres not enough Annihilator talk around here.
I recently picked up Schizo Deluxe which is absolutely awesome. I already had Alice In hell and Never Never Land, but proceeded to hunt down Set The World On Fire,Carnival Diablos, and All For You and every album is killer. I cant find Refresh The Demon, King Of Kill or Waking The Fury but when i do ill be sure to snatch them up immediately. I feel like they have def. made a jump into my top 10 bands easily. If you havent heard Schizo Deluxe then you owe it to yourself to get it soon.

One of the finest examples of "Hit or Miss". When they miss, its baaaaaaad. But when they hit, Holy Thrash Batman!
Although I must say, Jeff Waters indeed shreds.

I have heard a couple of tracks off Schizo Deluxe - Maximum Satan & Like Father, Like Gun and they are fucking awesome.

The album is definately on my shopping list

I look like Jeff Waters back in the day, which is freaky.

But on topic a bit more - I think King of the Kill is their best. The song "Annihilator" is so damn fuckin' riff-tastic! :notworth

I've only heard "Maximum Satan" but it makes me want to buy the whole thing very soon if the rest thrashes as much as this one.

My favorites Jeff Wat... err Annihilator records : Never Neverland and Carnival Diablos.

Fangface said:
I've only heard "Maximum Satan" but it makes me want to buy the whole thing very soon if the rest thrashes as much as this one.

My favorites Jeff Wat... err Annihilator records : Never Neverland and Carnival Diablos.

It does, you have no idea how much it kicks ass, as well as the last one ALL FOR YOU. BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY or DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD.
Schizo has no ballads and has three bonus tracks. Weapon X , I Am In Command, and Annihilator. Weapon X is a redone version with the new singer , who rocks, I am in Command and Annihilator are oldschool sounding garage demos of the new guy Dave Padden singing. Nice nostalgia , but the albums ten tracks alone are well worth the money.

Carnival Diablos was my first Annihilator record and Epic of War was my favorite.

I hardly ever waste my time with Annihilator. They are muuuuch too risky. Really, in my opinion, the first album is their only thouroughly solid album. The second is great in places, and not so great in others. The rest.......:erk: Especially All For You, what a piece of shit that album was. Again, just my opinion.

I have heard nothing but good things about the new one, so i might check that one out. But i rarely give Annihilator the time of day anymore. I usually just stick to the debut and parts of the second.

I am in love with Alice In Hell, one of the top ten albums of all time in my book. I've heard a couple tracks off Schizo Delux, and I'm lovin' it (please don't sue mcdonalds:D ). Once I get my paycheck, I'm definately getting it.

I LOVE "Alice in Hell" and "Never Never Land" isn't too bad either. I think I'll just stick with those two! :)

Looks like they had a contest on their website if you registered....and WOW! I won! I should be getting something from DORO. Cool! Looks like Carnut's good luck rubbed off on me!!! :headbang:

kittybeast said:
Looks like they had a contest on their website if you registered....and WOW! I won! I should be getting something from DORO. Cool! Looks like Carnut's good luck rubbed off on me!!! :headbang:

Looks like the kitty is getting fed :D congrats!

I really like Annihilator... I had totally forgotten about their new one, I'll be sure to check it out! I happened to like "All for you" most of the album at any rate... with Dr. Psycho being my favorite :Shedevil:

they are still doing giveaways all you do is sign up on the forum. :hotjump:
I didn't have much to say, so I haven't posted much but just once or twice, looks like that's all it took!:Spin:

I've finally picked up the new record but I must say that I'm still not convinced by the "new" vocalist :erk: I don't know why but his vocals don't click with me most of the time...

Very cool songwriting fortunately! It also seems to me that there's a bit of every previous Annihilator record in Schizo Deluxe.