Annihilator!!!

as far as i can remember the tabs i did that are at annihilatormetal.com are pretty accurate, there's only solos for the first two albums, maybe a few for STWOF and a few here and there.

I got busy with Evile at a certain time and couldn't dedicate my time to it anymore, but I'm glad I did, as it made me see how much of an underrated guitarist Jeff is. Every metal guitarist should be aware of his contribution to Metal guitar playing.

OOOOh, so they´re on the official annihilator page, thats wonderful! I´ll be looking in to them, thanx Ol.

Im glad you decided to dedicate more time to Evile though. :headbang:

Ol you tablature genius you! Thank you for your tabs. So far learnt Stonewall, No zone, Brain Dance. They sound so good, plus theres a lor of parts I used to play differently and now I know why they sounded bad.
:kickass:

Cheers mate. you've no idea how much time i spent listening in detail to every single note to get it spot on. There will be mistakes but not many. It was around 3 years, all the time.

I started doing bass aswell, but as like the rest, i got into evile.

I can imagine the agony dude, I mean....if you were tabbing something like Blink 182, not that you would ever do something like that, it would piss easy. But Annihilator :OMG: all those rhythm changes and weird little riffs and leads. Good fuckin job! Maybe now you can tab the Evile songs......:) just a suggestion, I wanna know how to play that long "We who are about to die solo", its so metal.

to be honest, from the amount of tabbing i've done, i literally despise doing it now. Not that i didn't enjoy learning from it and giving people the tabs, it's just depressing to sink back into that fucking notepad file.

I doubt I'll tab any Evile stuff unless we have some tab books done, which has actually always been a dream of mine (as long as its accurate, unlike a lot of the Metallica tab books were)

to be honest, from the amount of tabbing i've done, i literally despise doing it now. Not that i didn't enjoy learning from it and giving people the tabs, it's just depressing to sink back into that fucking notepad file.

I doubt I'll tab any Evile stuff unless we have some tab books done, which has actually always been a dream of mine (as long as its accurate, unlike a lot of the Metallica tab books were)

I can understand how that notepad could get irritating. Never tried it myself, but I can see how much work must be put into it. Anyway, anytime that hal leaonard tab book comes out be sure to give us a call. I would be more than happy to buy a copy :)

refresh the demon is growing on me hahahaha. never liked much of annihilator after king of the kill, but this is pretty good. its fun! the pastor of disaster, that made me lol though. Im gonna go learn the masterpiece that is "a man called nothing". Goin straight to your tabs Ol.

I listened to Refresh the Demon and I thought it was pretty crap. Remains was even worse :(

After Schizo Deluxe I thought Metal would be a brilliant thrash album, but Metal is almost as bad as St. Anger!!

I listened to Refresh the Demon and I thought it was pretty crap. Remains was even worse :(

After Schizo Deluxe I thought Metal would be a brilliant thrash album, but Metal is almost as bad as St. Anger!!

Yeah, well remains I dont like, but refresh the demon sounds a little bit like king of the kill, in the sense that it was the next album and jeff still had that style. Then remians came and he changed the way he wrote music IMO anyway.

Criteria For A Black Widow was better than King Of The Kill, Refresh The Demon and Remains. I found that Carnival Diabolous and Waking The Fury sounded the same but with Carnival a bit slower.

But I like all the albums.

The first 3 Annihilator albums were some of the best metal ever made, King of the Kill was ok, and the Reunion album (the name of which escapes me) with the lineup from the first album was decent. The rest of their albums are barely passable and i think it's a shame, because based on their past the deserve maximum kudos, but the fact that they're a shadow of they're former selves denies them that. And their latest singer's a bit faggy and can't sing.