Annihilator!!!

This thread made me go back and listen to Alice in Hell again.

PWWWWWOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

As if cunts wouldn't listen to this shit. I haven't listened to them in so long, but i still love this album. Jeff's axe skillz are beyond amazing, he's shredding some of the sickest solos ever, but his rhythm chops are amazing.

Seriously, i don't think anyone could top this today. People should try though.

What I've always loved about jeff is he's just as amazing at rhythm and song writing as he is at shredding. It's either always an AMAZING riffer/song writer who can't shred amazingly, or an amazing shredder who can't write/play rhythm as well.

one of him is also insane.

I got this from UG:

"Set The World On Fire" (1993), the third studio album from Canadian thrash metal veterans Annihilator, will be reissued on January 19 in Europe via Metal Mind Productions and March 10 in the USA through MVD. The new edition of the album includes two bonus tracks plus an additional CD with the promotional video for "Set The World On Fire", video material featuring Jeff Waters speaking about the process of writing and recording "Set The World On Fire", touring, making of the "Set The World On Fire" video and more. The bonus CD also includes additional video and audio material: live clips, interviews, home video recordings and some live Annihilator videos from 1989. The digipack title (limited to 2,000 copies) will be made available on golden disc, digitally remastered using 24-bit technology.

"Set The World On Fire" reissue track listing:

CD1:

01. "Set The World On Fire"
02. "No Zone"
03. "Bats In The Belfry"
04. "Snake In The Grass"
05. "Phoenix Rising"
06. "Knight Jumps Queen"
07. "Sound Good To Me"
08. "The Edge"
09. "Don't Bother Me"
10. "Brain Dance"

Bonus tracks:

11. "Hell Bent For Leather"
12. "Phoenix Rising" (acoustic)

CD2:

01. "Set The World On Fire" (promotional video)
02. Jeff Waters Speaks
03. Bonus Video Footage

I just think this is fuckin ace!!!!!

Annihilator is just... Well, gold. That's all you can say. King of the Kill ftw.

Also, on the tab-thing... I always write and arrange songs or riffs in Guitar Pro, because I'm a moron. :lol: