announce your band here

I'm working on a full song for my Katatonia tribute/rip off band. We have 12 finished songs (without vocals though) and I'm recording one of my newest tracks on my computer, it'll be the first song with vocals.
Drums 40 % complete, guitars are finished but I'm re-recording them completely after the drums are done cos they can use some improvement.
Bass and vocals 0% but shouldn't take that long.

I'm gonna open my own dedicated thread though cos it's just too important :cool:

:worship:
Cerulean said:
I'm working on a full song for my Katatonia tribute/rip off band. We have 12 finished songs (without vocals though) and I'm recording one of my newest tracks on my computer, it'll be the first song with vocals.
Drums 40 % complete, guitars are finished but I'm re-recording them completely after the drums are done cos they can use some improvement.
Bass and vocals 0% but shouldn't take that long.

I'm gonna open my own dedicated thread though cos it's just too important :cool:

www.myspace.com/projectcyanide
Feel free to add ^

Mainly doom influenced metal with some ambient moments, mellow and heavy stuff.

My next release will be complete by the end of the month most likely, and has potential to blow all my other works out of the water.

Links in the signature too.

( Add me if you wish as well, or comment on the music )

my regular band just split up.... again...
all i have is my sludge projet :D
I am working on completing an entire demo of slowness.
whoever invented garageband shuld have free beer.

LifeDepraved said:
Oh wow. Sounds like something in between Discouraged Ones and Tonight's Decision. Very cool man. Can't wait to hear the new version with vocals!
Thanks man
I'm a bit unsure about how to sing to this song.
I wrote some lyrics for it, but I got no inspiration for clean vocal melodies, so I'm afraid I have no choice but to growl.

Cerulean said:
Thanks man
I'm a bit unsure about how to sing to this song.
I wrote some lyrics for it, but I got no inspiration for clean vocal melodies, so I'm afraid I have no choice but to growl.
wow just wow.....

12 finished songs... 85 god damn minutes of music. We just can't find a singer, so that's why I kinda decided to try it myself, but I'm not a great singer.
The problem is, we simply have too much music to put on one cd, and I can't stop writing new songs.