Announcement.

I don't even have a laser-mouse :cool: It's an old worn-out one with the plastic ball and stuff.
[size=-1]The secret is holding the hand on the very right edge of the screen for a long time and then spank very quick and suddenly[/size]

What I think:

a) Achernar should FIGHT with the same weapons not leave the forum, cause, as a lot of people have pointed out, we're not here for this (well, I dunno, I just get bored after the twentieth "Anathema in Greece" thread, sorry :D but of course it's my fault, I must be a groupie).

b) If Ache posted the picture of his girlfriend, he should bear the negative consequences as well. I saw there were quite a lot of people going WOOW at the sight of the girl, much more in fact than those who disliked her -- well, only Rafhter, but that was ridiculously overdone, so obviously envy-driven. But it was also obvious Achernar wanted to gather some adoration, so he used the picture for that purpose. After all, he was the one who dragged the girl onto the battlefield.

c) I once saw a photoshop picture of two forum members in an unambiguous position (i.e. buttfucking), and everyone who saw it was laughing (the two said members included), even though for me that picture was much more shocking. (Erm, maybe simply fucking, I don't remember exactly.)

d) Thus, no reason to be hurt to such an extent.

e) Still, the picture is way disgusting, but not more disgusting than the shit sandwich.

f) If Achernar hadn't started this thread, or he had just had a laugh or made some witty retort, none of you would be hurt now. So whose hurt is it?

g) And anyway, so much aido about nothing :D

Dhatura said:
Are you 100% positive?
i dont know for sure but he shure has the same avatar squeeel had.
and rasher talked in a thread about his name change.
so it wouldn`t suprise me.
i also think he is dutch because he used a dutch word in one of his reply`s.
but maybe I have it all wrong i dont know.

miranda B said:
i dont know for sure but he shure has the same avatar squeeel had.
and rasher talked in a thread about his name change.
so it wouldn`t suprise me.
i also think he is dutch because he used a dutch word in one of his reply`s.
but maybe I have it all wrong i dont know.

I thought Squeel was English or even worse :D