Announcement.

Oh, then it's either "go dutch" or the man pays, good setup :D

Very, very rarely I pay, if I want to be grateful for something. But that's like once out of a thousand cases. Okay, a hundred cases.

Dhatura said:
I'm really sorry, but there are some things I just CAN'T miss :)

Don't be so maaaad, please please please :wave:

In fact, I was sure someone would do that but I was wondering about who would. And I didn't think it would be you actually :p And remember that I quitted smoking not so long ago and that i am deeply susceptible in consequence :yell:
:cry:

[size=-3]yeah I know : smoke ![/size]

miranda B said:
i know you will.
but i just eat shit so no need to do it againo_O

did you eat shit too? i think i'm gonna have to start a poll on who has eaten the most shit, this is very interesting

cedarbreed said:
In fact, I was sure someone would do that but I was wondering about who would. And I didn't think it would be you actually :p And remember that I quitted smoking not so long ago and that i am deeply susceptible in consequence :yell:
:cry:

[size=-3]yeah I know : smoke ![/size]

So I've lost your trust, I see :(

Dhatura said:
But what's ironic about a cheer that reads "come ooon"? In the present context of monkey wanking, I mean.

Nothing much, I guess, but when you're temporarily addicted to a game as stupid as this, you get kind of paranoid :Spin: .

848 :hotjump:

cedarbreed said:
yes, you will no longer be Dhatura+ in my list, just a mere Dhatura :(

Ahh, was I Dhatura+? Yesterday it turned out I'm Dhatura+ on Mehdi's list and he doesn't even know how I became one.

It makes me think though... sometimes it's hard even to be Dhatura, not to mention Dhatura+. As Tori Amos says, "an angel's face is tricky to wear constantly". And much more boring.

Dhatura said:
What I think:

a) Achernar should FIGHT with the same weapons not leave the forum, cause, as a lot of people have pointed out, we're not here for this (well, I dunno, I just get bored after the twentieth "Anathema in Greece" thread, sorry :D but of course it's my fault, I must be a groupie).

b) If Ache posted the picture of his girlfriend, he should bear the negative consequences as well. I saw there were quite a lot of people going WOOW at the sight of the girl, much more in fact than those who disliked her -- well, only Rafhter, but that was ridiculously overdone, so obviously envy-driven. But it was also obvious Achernar wanted to gather some adoration, so he used the picture for that purpose. After all, he was the one who dragged the girl onto the battlefield.

c) I once saw a photoshop picture of two forum members in an unambiguous position (i.e. buttfucking), and everyone who saw it was laughing (the two said members included), even though for me that picture was much more shocking. (Erm, maybe simply fucking, I don't remember exactly.)

d) Thus, no reason to be hurt to such an extent.

e) Still, the picture is way disgusting, but not more disgusting than the shit sandwich.

f) If Achernar hadn't started this thread, or he had just had a laugh or made some witty retort, none of you would be hurt now. So whose hurt is it?

g) And anyway, so much aido about nothing :D

that somehow sums up what i think :wave:

wah, forget the whole thing Marco its not worth it, just come back we're all friends in here and we're all here to have fun...