another bloodbath thread

Yes yes, we all know about Mikael playing with Bloodbath at Wacken. But I was on Bloodbath.biz where it was saying how he was playing the show and that Peter had to quit the band for some reasons or whatever. So I'm guessing Bloodbath is totally done after this show then eh? Since Peter is gone, are they calling it quits or getting another singer?

I heard that this is the last Bloodbath gig ever and that the band have called it quits

Jump to the Bloodbath forum and you'll get the information you're asking.
Peter was only a sessionist the same as 'The Almighty'. And that means he wasn't involved with compositions and everything else.
Peter won't be there due to his projects.
Check the Dan Swanö interview there. You should make this thread there. Moonlapse could delete this one.

I actually thought that they'd call it quits after RTC. I was very surprised that they did NMF.
And it being the first and last Bloodbath gig ever doesn't necessarily mean that they won't bring out another album. I'd give my left nut for another Bloodbath album with Mikael on vocals, but apparently, my left nut is not worth much to the members of Bloodbath (or so their lawyer says). All of the members of the band have their own things going on, so it's really quite difficult for something like this to occur more than once.

If Bloodbath is gonna be there on August, I seriously doubt Opeth would come out with a new record by that time. I don't know...

fuscous said:
if mikael is at wacken, isnt it possible that opeth will play there too? this is an interesting question..!