Another ENDITOL Revalver clip - Blame

Did you use any saturation plugins to get Revalver sounding so fat (and fizz free ;))? One of the best sounds from a modeller i've ever heard!

Did you use any saturation plugins to get Revalver sounding so fat (and fizz free ;))? One of the best sounds from a modeller i've ever heard!

Thanks a lot! No, I just do some post EQing until I am happy with the sound. Here is my chain:

Settings.jpg

Then I EQ tweak from here, mostly shaping the mids. :headbang:

This is ridiculously awesome. I can't believe you don't have more comments because this is one of the best things I've heard on here in terms of sound and composition. The solos are great and I LOVE the wammy flutters.

Wow.

This reminds me of Liquid Tension Experiment, but better! And only in a few parts does it sound like better LTE, the rest is pretty f'in unique and really well written.

:kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang:

~006

This is ridiculously awesome. I can't believe you don't have more comments because this is one of the best things I've heard on here in terms of sound and composition. The solos are great and I LOVE the wammy flutters.

This is unreal, really fucking awesome.

Thanks very much!

wow, really nice work! did you put the rhythm guitar tracks through any reverb? i personally would use a little less if you did and bring them up like 2-3db's

No verb on the guitars but some synths etc. in there.

Wow.

This reminds me of Liquid Tension Experiment, but better! And only in a few parts does it sound like better LTE, the rest is pretty f'in unique and really well written.

:kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang:

~006

Thanks, LTE is killer! :kickass:

I gotta say this again man, seriously this stuff is really good. I could jam to this track all day long. Any more in the works? An album perhaps :)

~006

Holy fucking shit this is insanely SICK.
Djent then LTE all in the same track?
I'm making a pretty huge mess.
Goddamn.
Really dig the little middle-eastern sounding passage too.

I gotta say this again man, seriously this stuff is really good. I could jam to this track all day long. Any more in the works? An album perhaps :)

~006

Yes indeed, the tracks on Myspace are all from the forthcoming album. It will be 8 songs at the moment and should be coming out in the next few months.

Holy fucking shit this is insanely SICK.
Djent then LTE all in the same track?
I'm making a pretty huge mess.
Goddamn.
Really dig the little middle-eastern sounding passage too.

I'm digging all your songs. Really nice!

Thanks! :headbang: