New Revalver Clip - ENDITOL

It sounds a bit washy or something but I don't mind it. What ride do you like?

A real one, haha. The DFHS is ok...there is just something about the tone of it I've never liked, it's not awful or anything, but it's definitely a tell that it's DFHS, at least when I hear it anyway :)

Like I said, not anything you can do about it, short of not using the DFHS ride, which I'm not saying you should change it or anything. It all sounds great :headbang:

~006

hey dude are you still going to post some screenshots?
dude I cant stop listening to your song. are you doing a album at the moment?

Yep, once vocals are done there will be an album. Haven't done screenshots yet, have you tried the fredrik thordendal settings I told you about?

sounds good, but I m just amazed by the song itself!!

Thanks a lot!

A real one, haha. The DFHS is ok...there is just something about the tone of it I've never liked, it's not awful or anything, but it's definitely a tell that it's DFHS, at least when I hear it anyway :)

Like I said, not anything you can do about it, short of not using the DFHS ride, which I'm not saying you should change it or anything. It all sounds great :headbang:

~006

Yeah I would prefer real drums too, but you know how it goes hehe.

Really impressive man :kickass: Get in a professional studio now!!!
Freakin awesome song!!! Like DT/Opeth Epic piece

Best of luck

Cheers

Thanks.

Fucking amazing........nothing else to add.

That was a fucking trip and a half...

My day is over.

Thanks very much guys.

Can you share us some details about the bass tone aswell and what did you do to it in the mix :)

Man... this is really incredible stuff!! Well done :) It's very original, creative and you have amazing talent. We (the forum) better make use of this guy while he's here, because after a label gets hold of this, he'll be too busy playing gigs and making records to come on here!!

I could hear some touches of Emperor in there as well, especially with the cool vocal touches... really didn't know what to expect next, but all of it was very cool and a total rollercoaster ride...

As a huge Devin/SYL fan, and also Fear Factory, I could hear them both in there :) I'm definately sure you're very inspired by Devin, but I'm not 100% sure you are by Fear Factory, but there was some stuff in there that really told me you are ... :)

In any case, great shit dude, great shit! Keep it going.

Man... this is really incredible stuff!! Well done :) It's very original, creative and you have amazing talent. We (the forum) better make use of this guy while he's here, because after a label gets hold of this, he'll be too busy playing gigs and making records to come on here!!

I could hear some touches of Emperor in there as well, especially with the cool vocal touches... really didn't know what to expect next, but all of it was very cool and a total rollercoaster ride...

Thanks very much, really appreciate that. This is my side project, my band Divinity is on Nuclear Blast but I'll still come hang here when I can!

As a huge Devin/SYL fan, and also Fear Factory, I could hear them both in there :) I'm definately sure you're very inspired by Devin, but I'm not 100% sure you are by Fear Factory, but there was some stuff in there that really told me you are ... :)

In any case, great shit dude, great shit! Keep it going.

Thanks dude!