New Revalver Clip - ENDITOL

I just listened to this and I shit the bed. The song and vox are absolutely amazing and its very original. Jesus.

I just listened to this again and I'm still blown away. This is without a doubt the best music I have heard on this forum and perhaps the most impressive piece of music I've heard anywhere this year. This is Devin Townsend good in my book. The style is just brilliant and it really does seem like a genre all on its own. Many props to you for an impressive piece of music. I am now going to fill my bathtub and slit my wrists.

this is cool as fuck, but i don't know that i'd consider it its own subgenre and shit...but i would liken it to opeth taken to the next level, with the bits of electronic and tech death stuff that you worked in

regardless, this totally kicks ass...keep it up man

:headbang:hmmm,

well maybe not a new genre per se, but it's about the only truly original slant on metal I've heard in quite some time!

I like the adventurous harmonic sensibility, there's this dark overtone to it...but with a bit of quirk as well :headbang:

btw- what are the specs for your b7? woods/pups etc, really cool rhythm tones (albeit hard to get a real sense being mp3 and all) but really cool grind to it!!

keep it coming :kickass:

Hey dude can you please poet the DFHS presets? or if you use cubase a cubase project file CPR would be very appreciated. :headbang:

I just use the Sonor kit with the Pearl snare, then EQ / compress the drums to taste.

i think you just created another genre ....lol wow dude amazing!

Haha, not sure about that but thanks.

I just listened to this again and I'm still blown away. This is without a doubt the best music I have heard on this forum and perhaps the most impressive piece of music I've heard anywhere this year. This is Devin Townsend good in my book. The style is just brilliant and it really does seem like a genre all on its own. Many props to you for an impressive piece of music. I am now going to fill my bathtub and slit my wrists.

Thanks very much, always happy to inspire some death. I'm a big fan of the Dev as i'm sure is quite obvious.

this is cool as fuck, but i don't know that i'd consider it its own subgenre and shit...but i would liken it to opeth taken to the next level, with the bits of electronic and tech death stuff that you worked in

regardless, this totally kicks ass...keep it up man

Thanks! :kickass:

:headbang:hmmm,

well maybe not a new genre per se, but it's about the only truly original slant on metal I've heard in quite some time!

I like the adventurous harmonic sensibility, there's this dark overtone to it...but with a bit of quirk as well :headbang:

btw- what are the specs for your b7? woods/pups etc, really cool rhythm tones (albeit hard to get a real sense being mp3 and all) but really cool grind to it!!

keep it coming :kickass:

Thanks a lot! Really glad you found it at least somewhat original. The B7 has Bareknuckle Nailbombs in it. The body wood is 40 year old mahogany (chambered) with an ebony top. Rosewood neck and ebony fretboard. It sounds sick as you can imagine and plays great as well. :headbang:

I just use the Sonor kit with the Pearl snare, then EQ / compress the drums to taste.

Did you use parallel compression? can you please give screen shots on the drum eq and compression? im really struggling to get that drum sound with DFHS.

and another question is how the hell do you get your blasting to sound so realistic? whenever i play around with the velocity the snare is too soft!!!:kickass:

dude your song rules! I almost cummed in my pants when I heard it! lol:OMG:

Very cool, Thanks for the settings. As mentioned you got some original stuff going on.

Edit: This is the 1st time I'm saying this in the Sneap forum: I want to buy this! :headbang:

Edit 2: Yeah I'm kinda excited :loco: added you on MS.

Did you use parallel compression? can you please give screen shots on the drum eq and compression? im really struggling to get that drum sound with DFHS.

and another question is how the hell do you get your blasting to sound so realistic? whenever i play around with the velocity the snare is too soft!!!:kickass:

dude your song rules! I almost cummed in my pants when I heard it! lol:OMG:

Yes I used just a touch of parallel compression on the whole kit. I will try and put together some screen shots for you. I just used the settings that came with DFHS from Fredrik Thordendal for his demo and tweaked from there.

Blast beats you have to find the right velocity is all I can really say, and also think like a drummer that would accent certain hits etc. Thanks!

Very cool, Thanks for the settings. As mentioned you got some original stuff going on.

Edit: This is the 1st time I'm saying this in the Sneap forum: I want to buy this! :headbang:

Edit 2: Yeah I'm kinda excited :loco: added you on MS.

Thanks a lot, we are just working on finishing the vocals and then a full length will be forthcoming eventually. :kickass:

Yes I used just a touch of parallel compression on the whole kit. I will try and put together some screen shots for you. I just used the settings that came with DFHS from Fredrik Thordendal for his demo and tweaked from there.

Blast beats you have to find the right velocity is all I can really say, and also think like a drummer that would accent certain hits etc. Thanks!

thanks alot dude! screenshots would be awesome! does the parallel compression solve the volume issue when it comes to lower velocities on the snare? and do you also adjust the velocities on the kick for blasting too?

I don't use a whole lot of parallel compression, but quite a bit of compression on the snare alone. I keep the kick velocity maxed all the time but DFHS does randomize the hits I believe to avoid the 'typewriter' sound.

Incredible, and VERY creative. The vocals are really great! Very unique. As production goes, I feel you could work on it more to get it sounding more huge, but it's not bad at all. A song this good deserves AMAZING production! The drums sound great but I could tell it was DFHS, which is not a bad thing.

I'm not a fan of the blast beat stuff, but it suits your style very well, and without it, the song probably wouldn't be as diverse.

Amazing, amazing song! I would buy this in a heartbeat if you release an album!

IT's very unique! Great Playing, mixing!

Thanks a lot.

Incredible, and VERY creative. The vocals are really great! Very unique. As production goes, I feel you could work on it more to get it sounding more huge, but it's not bad at all. A song this good deserves AMAZING production! The drums sound great but I could tell it was DFHS, which is not a bad thing.

I'm not a fan of the blast beat stuff, but it suits your style very well, and without it, the song probably wouldn't be as diverse.

Amazing, amazing song! I would buy this in a heartbeat if you release an album!

Thanks very much, an album will be forthcoming we are just finishing the vocals. I did the mix myself and i've got a lot to learn, I do hope to have it professionally mastered though so that will help I imagine.

Cool stuff man. Hate the ride sound from DFHS though, not anything you can do about it, just how it sounds. Like the tone :) I need to re-install my DFHS library, even though it is older, it kicks the crap out of EZD.

~006

Sounds like a mixture of older Disillusion, Sculptured, Drawn, Dredg, Opeth and the doubled vox parts remind me of Cradle of Filth....lol, yepp, definately unique!

Cool, I haven't heard half of those bands, will check them out. :heh:

Cool stuff man. Hate the ride sound from DFHS though, not anything you can do about it, just how it sounds. Like the tone :) I need to re-install my DFHS library, even though it is older, it kicks the crap out of EZD.

~006

It sounds a bit washy or something but I don't mind it. What ride do you like?

hey dude are you still going to post some screenshots?
dude I cant stop listening to your song. are you doing a album at the moment?