Another girl-puncher killed a woman here in milan today

http://www.aapimage.com.au/Search.a...dered+-+Milan"&section=newsroom&viewtype=Grid

A fucking asshole killed a woman, punching her to death, after her girlfriend left him.

Milan - a 25years old from Ucraina has beaten to death a woman from Philippine this morning in Milan. The guy was upset and out of control because he broke up with his girlfriend so he killed the first woman he saw walking on the street after leaving his house. he does boxe as a hobby so his punche where so strong that he literarly broke the woman face who died in the hospital. the killer is hospitalized too because he fractured his hands the site of the assault .

This world is fucked up!

that's insane. just punched the fuck out of the first woman that crossed his path?? what an animal.

There's a huge amount of woman beating cases here in Spain for some reason, and it seems most cases are foreigners, be it from morroco, romania, latin america, etc. Don't know what's all the big deal about it, not like it's fun to beat the hell out of a chick

Throw that mother fucker into the sun. And, that witness, talk about a fucking pussy.. The woman DIED for christ's sake, he could have saved her from this random, pointless assault, and NOT have stood there watching as the woman's life was drained the fuck out of her. Never will it EVER matter in a fight how big the other guy is, if you know what you're doing.

Throw that mother fucker into the sun. And, that witness, talk about a fucking pussy.. The woman DIED for christ's sake, he could have saved her from this random, pointless assault, and NOT have stood there watching as the woman's life was drained the fuck out of her. Never will it EVER matter in a fight how big the other guy is, if you know what you're doing.

or he could have been killed too. Without the true context of the situation it's hard to say what could have happened

If it took 8 cops to take the guy down then I flat-out guarantee that there was nothing the bystander could possibly have done to intervene, short of pulling out a handgun.

Its all too easy to be angry and indignant on the Internet lad, but another story entirely when you are confronted by something like that in real-life.

This kind of shit makes my blood boil. Sucker punching someone makes you the worst kind of scum and you should have your teeth pulled out one by one and then shoved up your asshole on a corn cob.

TheDriller: Well it makes us feel a little better. [shrug] cant explain it, just happens.

If it took 8 cops to take the guy down then I flat-out guarantee that there was nothing the bystander could possibly have done to intervene, short of pulling out a handgun.

Its all too easy to be angry and indignant on the Internet lad, but another story entirely when you are confronted by something like that in real-life.

You do realize cops aren't allowed to use lethal force unless a weapon has been pulled on them, right? Or break bones.

Stop talking.

It's alright guys, we all know if Jesse was there he would have kicked that crazy nutcase boxers ass.

In all seriousness though, its stupid to judge how anyone could react to this sort of thing when missing so many specifics, we don't know how long this guy even attacked the poor woman, but I'm willing to bet if he was a boxer it could have taken him only moments to deal life threatening injuries and how many bystanders can react that fast?

Öwen;9275944 said:
It's alright guys, we all know if Jesse was there he would have kicked that crazy nutcase boxers ass.

In all seriousness though, its stupid to judge how anyone could react to this sort of thing when missing so many specifics, we don't know how long this guy even attacked the poor woman, but I'm willing to bet if he was a boxer it could have taken him only moments to deal life threatening injuries and how many bystanders can react that fast?

You're that guy that was mentioned, that would sit there and not do anything besides call the cops. Fuck you, you're useless in all fronts and aspects of everything you do.

Go ahead, type a 6 paragraph long life-analyzation on me. Because you know anything and everything about, well, anything.. Right? Certainly fucking seems like it. You, and know-it-alls like you, are the single reason this board is going to shit, and good people are quitting on a daily basis. Fuck, you. Get run over by a greyhound.

[/rage]

"Its so sad how messed up things have become in the world today."
"Nuh uh."
"WHAT?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR SAYING ANYTHING I DONT LIKE ON THE INTERWEB!!!"
"... what?"
"RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR STRENGTH HONOR PRIDE FIGHT RAWR RAWR RAWR"
"hey guys, can't we all just get along"
"I'LL KILL YOU TOO RAWR RAWR"
etc etc

Enough truly is enough.

"Its so sad how messed up things have become in the world today."
"Nuh uh."
"WHAT?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR SAYING ANYTHING I DONT LIKE ON THE INTERWEB!!!"
"... what?"
"RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR STRENGTH HONOR PRIDE FIGHT RAWR RAWR RAWR"
"hey guys, can't we all just get along"
"I'LL KILL YOU TOO RAWR RAWR"
etc etc

Enough truly is enough.

I like you lilhermiejobo

and JMarz, it seems to be implied that if you had been there you would have saved the day with your ultra-manly internet rage.
I'l guarantee you wouldn't have done a thing, you'd have shat your pants and had your nerves turn to jello,
same as would probably happen if it was myself in that situation, or indeed the huge majority of people who suddenly find themselves in that situation and it's all over before they've even had a chance to blink in disbelieve.

It's a tragedy for sure, no question about that, but its just so easy to be angry from behind a keyboard.