Another interview with Mike

wow, that chick is scary. she goes from looking high on marijuana to high on ectasy to looking like she wants to have sex with mike.

She's way better than that faceculture guy who's always interrupting, asking inappropriate questions and persists on being amazingly rude in every single interview he does

I bet Mike has had enough experience with interviewers to know what to expect.

I'd laugh if they ever interviewed him and he lost it on them though.

She's way better than that faceculture guy who's always interrupting, asking inappropriate questions and persists on being amazingly rude in every single interview he does

I don't really think so. Those interviews are just focused in a different, kinda more serious way.

The interviewer was a bit crazy here, but Mike's answrs were great.

And I second him on that Lotus Eater should have been the single!

I don't really think so. Those interviews are just focused in a different, kinda more serious way.

The interviewer was a bit crazy here, but Mike's answrs were great.

And I second him on that Lotus Eater should have been the single!

I think som of the faceculture interviews turned out ok, but that's only because mike's so polite and isn't loosing it completely... cause I really think that interviewer is bad, he's so rude... and it's the same here in a way; the interviewer is a bit strange but the interview as a whole turns out great anyway, all thanks to mike :)
Yeah, the Lotus eater would've been great as a single... They probably chose pocelain heart instead because it's not as difficult, doesn't really demand as much from the listener. Both are great tracks though!

^I see your point, but I don't think the faceculture interviewer is that bad or rude. Atleast those interviews don't turn out boring.

Otherwise, I agree.

Sure the girl looks nuts but actually she surprised me very much by asking some bunch of good questions that went beyond "what are your inspirations" and shit. I enjoyed hearing about Mikael's way of writing music and stuff. Good interview.