Another interview with Mike

they arent always. ive met some people that were fans of metal and didnt act retarded all the time. you've just been exposed to the rotten variety of the crop.

its the same for all styles i music i suppose, from metal to hip hop. jazz has its fair share of pretentious, ugly women.

actually, all of them are pretentious ugly women

She annoyed me at first, but I started to warm up to her and genuinely liked her when Mike was like "I'd want every one of our albums to be masterpieces" and she mouthed "They are"

yehah she is insanely annoying..Mikey was a gentleman for not stompin her Getto ass.......YO...!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

I don't think she did bad at all considering some of the bumbling, stammering approaches from fans that I've witnessed.

Bumbling, stammering fans are understandable. Interviewers that work for a website or magazine should have better composure. Maybe she was new, but that interview was kinda painful to watch.

they arent always. ive met some people that were fans of metal and didnt act retarded all the time. you've just been exposed to the rotten variety of the crop.

its the same for all styles i music i suppose, from metal to hip hop. jazz has its fair share of pretentious, ugly women.

actually, all of them are pretentious ugly women

All music styles have their share of ugly men as well. Grow up for god's sake.