Is Mike still friends with former Opeth members?

Space Butler

Varg stabbed first
Jun 7, 2009
*I will apologise in advance if this thread has been done a million times before, I spent like 15 minutes searching for what I'm looking for to no avail.*

I was watching an interview with Mike on youtube this week and he was talking about why Peter left, and to me he sounded very critical of Peter. This got me wondering if they were still friends, because I had always thought that Mike and Peter were good friends. I also wonder if he is still friends with Lopez, Johan DeFarfalla, and Anders Nordin.

Still good friends with Peter. They have dinner at each others houses and whatnot. Still friends with Anders, but they don't get a chance to talk much anymore.

Lopez and Johan is a no.

*I will apologise in advance if this thread has been done a million times before, I spent like 15 minutes searching for what I'm looking for to no avail.*

I was watching an interview with Mike on youtube this week and he was talking about why Peter left, and to me he sounded very critical of Peter. This got me wondering if they were still friends, because I had always thought that Mike and Peter were good friends. I also wonder if he is still friends with Lopez, Johan DeFarfalla, and Anders Nordin.

Dude, there is a thread where Mike, David and Anders were posting here, a good piece of information ! And there is also a pic of Mike and David after an Opeth gig in Sweden last winter i think, also Mike sent a Watershed copy to Peter so yeah they still in touch I guess.

Johan and Mike were like the two "egos" of the band, there wasnt enough room for both of 'em. So Johan was kicked out and got another typical occupation for guys like him... politics.