opeth concert from 1996

anarchy420

Jan 10, 2008
hey guys, i found a video of a concert from 1996 i think, in the uk? the playlist is, i belive, in the mist she was standing, advent (from the forthcoming album!), and forest of october. they had a technical problem in the beginning of advent and had to fix the cables then played it again flawlessly. mike says something like "i'm so fucking sorry, what can you do?" lol, the vid features the "original" lineup with anders nordin on drums and johan defarfalla on bass. fucking amazing video, has anyone else seen this? i know parts of in the mist from this vid have been posted on youtube.

the quality is ok, i dunno how to share it, could someone tell me how??

this is the first part of the video, from youtube:

i have the whole concert, but i dunno how to share it with all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Jackson guitars....Anyone know on what album they started using PRS/Laney setup...and why the change?

Just upload it on any site like rapidshare.com or megaupload.com, split it using HJSplit or while compressing with Winrar if necessary.

i don't know anything about anything, as i said, but i do also have a video of a concert from 2001 where peter is still using the V guitar. dunno why they eventually started using PRS but i'm guessing maybe the better sound quality? i'm not a guitar player so i really dont' know shit but i do think the prs sounds pretty good!

by the way, i would love to share this video with you guys but i dunno how, any suggestions?

I have the entire video - I believe it's at the Witchwood 96. Most of it's already on youtube, it's an awesome show.

I have the entire video - I believe it's at the Witchwood 96. Most of it's already on youtube, it's an awesome show.

^yeah that's the one. i'm having trouble uploading it to rapidshare but yeah just surf youtube i guess and you'll find it. however, i've only seen in the mist on you tube, not the other songs, like the part where something fucks up at the beginning of advent. i'll have to find a way to upload it to youtube later i guess, i'm going to bed now,
see you fuckers later