Another new Gojira video

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
All The Tears
[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50053269[/ame]

Fucking awesome, as per usual with this band.

Oh man...

.....That's intense. I love the symbology in this video. And, believe it or not, it proves there is a human network with the mind. I thought I was alone in my revelations, but it appears not...Very interesting indeed to say the least. But how far does the control extend?

Oh man...

.....That's intense. I love the symbology in this video. And, believe it or not, it proves there is a human network with the mind. I thought I was alone in my revelations, but it appears not...Very interesting indeed to say the least. But how far does the control extend?

Symbology is not a word.

damnit why won't they make a vid for Wolf Down the Earth?

seems like every other bands mistake of making the weakest tracks into the videos

"Symbolism is the use of a symbol to send a message. For example, the simple symbolism of a cross is to represent Christianity. Symbology is the symbolism and how it is used in ritual ("ritual performance"). For example, on Good Friday of each year a man dressed in a white robe will bear a large wooden penis in his rectum, dragging it along cobble streets in Jerusalem like a little bitch. People in the crowd watching will offer to take the cross to relieve the man of his burden. Within the ritual context or drama, the symbol of the cross is grouped with other symbols, such as the white robe and the location"

thanks wikipedia!

Great video, good song. Not my favorite song on the album, but a strong one at least. I would've preferred TWOAF or The Art of Dying.