Another new Gojira video

Oh man...

.....That's intense. I love the symbology in this video. And, believe it or not, it proves there is a human network with the mind. I thought I was alone in my revelations, but it appears not...Very interesting indeed to say the least. But

If you're going to go about using words like "prove" at least understand the meaning of the word.

Wasnt that Toxic Garbage Island? :confused:
Yes, and in the trailer video there were no vocals on the part they used, but there is on the actual song.

They'll never make a video out of The Art of Dying, it's way too long. They'd have to scrap the ending entirely which would make the song significantly less awesome.

I'm a bit perplexed by the songs Gojira always chooses to make videos for. At least Vacuity was a single, so that one made sense. But they also made a video for To Sirius from the last album, but never had that song on myspace and never played it live. Now they have all these new songs they play live that people love and would make perfect singles, but they choose All the Tears? I was totally expecting the next video to be Oroborus or even Toxic Garbage Island, or MAYBE even A Sight to Behold, since last I checked that song was #1 in their myspace player.

But, All the Tears is the shortest actual song on the album, so maybe that's their reasoning for making a video out of it.

I'm a bit perplexed by the songs Gojira always chooses to make videos for. At least Vacuity was a single, so that one made sense. But they also made a video for To Sirius from the last album, but never had that song on myspace and never played it live. Now they have all these new songs they play live that people love and would make perfect singles, but they choose All the Tears? I was totally expecting the next video to be Oroborus or even Toxic Garbage Island, or MAYBE even A Sight to Behold, since last I checked that song was #1 in their myspace player.

But, All the Tears is the shortest actual song on the album, so maybe that's their reasoning for making a video out of it.
yeh i was rather surprised they would choose All the Tears over tracks 1-3. sure its nice and short (video length), but it seems kind of linear, there are no real hooks or choruses, riffs/parts repeat but its not very catchy. id say its in my bottom 3 songs from the album.

and about To Sirius, they used to play it all the time on sirius satellite radio's metal station. occasionally theyd throw in Backbone or something, but usually it was To Sirius (dunno if it was more cause it was the video/single or cause it had 'sirius' in the title heh). we dont have that at work anymore so i dunno what they've been playing off this one. probably vacuity.

I would have thought either Toxic Garbage Island, Art of Dying, or Esoteric Surgery would have become a music video. Vacuity and All the Tears happen to be my least favourite from the album, ironically enough.