Another old/unheard of song?

Utuk Xul

Demon Spawn
Feb 13, 2002
The 9th level of Hell
Visit site
This is sort of related to my "Gallery" demo question. There was this other song that I had, and I am pretty sure it was also by DT. The song was entitled, "Fragments of Elderly Dream" or something along those lines. Has anyone ever heard of this song? If so, do you have it?

Thanks Again

Yes, I have heard of that song; I have never listened to it, though. It is an early DT-song (perhaps an earlier version of some known song, dunno) and a while back there was some discussion about a live version of it being downloadable from Napster - now it could perhaps be found from the various Napster-imitators or other net-sources.

Hope that helps.

-Villain (Doc T. at your service)

Frozen is not a DT-song. Someone on the net has just mislabeled the author of that song. This must be included in the FAQ (once Niklas gets his lazy ass up from where-ever he might be sitting and starts doing something for it :p), as it pops up with regular intervals. Someone actually found the band whose song it is, but my memory fails me once again with the name of that band...

-Villain

Yeah, i noticed it doesn't sound like DT :Smug:

/me deleting Frozen from her list

Here's the link to the old thread where the frozen question was asked again, in case anyone's interested :)

click

Edit: if you are bored to click, transcendence13 said that it's "a band called the year of your lord, the song is actually called the frozen divide, and it is off their ep which is also titled the frozen divide."

sentenced do have a record out called frozen, but no song that i know of.
i have heard "fragments of an elderly dream" in the past and apart from its affective value i tell you it's not something that will open to you unrevealed doors on dt's musical career. it's quite standard early '90s death metal with next to no melody and not a single note that will help you identify dt as the authors.

rahvin.

I am listening to The dying fragment of an elderly dream(they used to have quite long titles:p )

It sounds like the early Tranquillity(demo days) ,but Anders voice sounds rather strange...I know it is live and he might have sucked live. What an awful voice:)

anyway...I think it's fun to see the development in Dark tranquillity's music....Just compare the demos to projector:D

cheers!