old DT fans

Sad as it may sound, this thread actually made my day.
"Homosexual gothic nonsense". Way to go to show the band your appreciation. :lol:

Oh, and I have a feeling that growing up in Sweden got me accustomed to Swedish music before Vondur started listening to Dimension Zero. Just a hunch...

:lol:
That was some of the stupidest shit I have seen in a while.
Projector is a fucking awesome album, I am kicking myself for listening to people saying it's shit and not getting it sooner.
Same goes for Haven.
As for DZ's Silent Night Fever, I definetly liked it, but I would _never_ compare them to DT, they are so much lower on the metal pecking order compared to DT, it's unbelievable.
What the hell is it with people like this having to visit the board, if you can't appreciate other peoples oppinion then you should fuck off.

Salamurhaaja (trying to figure this bubu out)

oh yeah this is gay shit
with his 1. post I thought he was back on the right way and it seems to me he was happy that dark tranquillity would please again his brain
but the 2. one oh no what a bullshit,
Im ashamed to like dark tranquillity with "fans "like this stupid egosit
hes like all these "true" black metalfans who are fighing everything whats not underground and changes their style,you know what I mean
but lets forget him
I think he will never return or only in secret to read whats written by us the posers and homosexual gothic nonsense lovers

tolerance is one of the biggest human achievment
and intolerance one of the most stupid degeneration of man

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
What was ACTUALLY wrong with Projector again anyway? Apart from it being fantastic...

well well, he said it loud and clear, didn't he?

first: "homosexual". of course we're all convinced homophobes and we frown on everything that is not super-macho with an attitude that says "i'm a mean war machine". projector, with its lame show of clean vox of all things, is simply a product conceived for sissies fainting at the sight of blood. it has no place on the shelves of ppl drinking beer and watching the world cup with tr00 friends.

second: "gothic". we just want in-your-face no-second-thought music. we're bad and sick and ugly and we don't want no dull romance and melancholy (sorry, mel) around.

third: "nonsense". everything we do not understand at first sight is bound to be a wagonload of bubu, because owning the letter "f" makes us the most intelligent and cultivated two-legged beings of the world.

;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

we frown on everything that is not super-macho with an attitude that says "i'm a mean war machine". projector, with its lame show of clean vox of all things, is simply a product conceived for sissies fainting at the sight of blood. it has no place on the shelves of ppl drinking beer and watching the world cup with tr00 friends.

well - i'm a mean war machine, but a guy i am not, so everything is fine. and don't despise people drinking beer, hypocrite :lol:

hyena

Originally posted by hyena

well - i'm a mean war machine, but a guy i am not, so everything is fine. and don't despise people drinking beer, hypocrite :lol:

but i don't do it with tr00 friends, usually there's just me and you. :p

rahvin. (uncles of metal)

Just after reading rahvin's second remark i realized how obsessed he is :loco:

Siren (or am i? :p)

1. Could you please stop the silly, so-called "funny" bubu nonsense, it's not funny, but rather annoying... Now you all had Narcoloth infected too... :cry:

2. I was sort of nodding when I read Vondur's first post, I also belong to the category who fell in love with DT at an early stage (Skydancer, and that Vondur dude is calling himself an "old" fan..??? :rolleyes: ) and was also let down a little with "The Mind's I" and especially with "Projector", but contrary to Vondur I found "Haven" a step in the right direction again (mainly because of the clean vocals' abscence), "Fabric", "Haven" and especially "At Loss For Words" belong to the best DT tracks ever I think. Even more delighted I was when I heard the new stuff, with :eek: :eek: fast parts again, yayayyyyyyyyy!!!! :headbang: A part of the old feeling has definitely returned... *sigh*

3. Vondur's second post kinda puzzles me too... what lit his fuse..?? :confused:

Basically nothing. He just pops. I think because too many in here likes “Projector” that he’s totally piss off and starting o call everyone a poser. Duh?

- red_beef

@madtinus: 1. no :) 2. indeed, his first post was pretty decent and solicited a few "good ole pal" comments that apparently vondur, being a known phobic, couldn't tolerate at all. :) 3. the pleasant atmosphere of joyful camaraderie convinced him we're all gay. homosexuality being one of the many things hes' dead set against, he found his manhood in danger and reacted by lashing out at everybody. this, btw, is the typical behaviour of someone who's still in the closet. :D

i'm hungover. so much for subtlety. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
Mr. Moderator Rahvin.. why is this thread still in the land of the living?

because i don't think it's bothering anyone, except maybe vondur (but who cares? :p ). you see, as long as ppl express their opinion, no matter how offensive and destitute of the tiniest hint of intelligence they might be, i'm against deleting anything because after all everyone's entitled to be an ass. this thread will die slowly along with many others, but as of now it's just one more place where we can be funny or express our feelings of warm, kind spite towards the occasional idiot. no harm or spam done, i guess.

rahvin.

but there is a "ban the bubu" suggestion so i'd delete it anyway. :lol:

hyena (bomb the ban)