Another Rock Mix Please Critique

You gotta put POD or SoloC or Slate in the title if you want responses man!

But seriously

This one doesn't sound quite as good as the other one I think (but owing more to the composition than the mix I think). The vocals are a TINY (like .5db) bit soft in the verses I think. Are the 2 guitar tracks done by different players? The righthand one has much tighter palm mutes. The chorus is a little boring, I dunno if you can do anything to spice it up a bit. A harmony, or if you're finished recording, a synth or something? Not sure...

Only other thing would be to make the starting thing (which is really cliched and you should really try to convince the band to drop it ;p) centred.

Btw, are the drums real? And what did you use for the guitars?

edit: forgot about the overheads. They're still really harsh. Try cutting at like 12k+ with a shelf.

Yeah, I'm gonna do that about the cymbals, I tried right now a lot of precision cuts but it cuts off the tone of the cymbals, but it's where the most harshness seems to rely ... About the guitars I don't know, I didn't track them. What do you think about the low end? You think it could use a bit more? or is it ok? Drums are BFD and I sampled them because it didn't fit the style.

Post processing on guitars is eq, just a touch of c4 and more eq, nothing more. Yeah I'm gonna see what I can do on the chorus mainly, 'cause this song is much "slower" and a bit less interesting composition wise