Another Short Demo Clip.. Modeler Content..

CJWall

Oct 21, 2005
Southwest Florida, USA
Since the ENGL is currently at a buddies house, I've been recording some short song idea's with my V-Amp. How do you guy's think this sounds? It's no ENGL but I am trying to get a semi-decent tones for times when I just cannot crank up an amp.

I'm getting very frustrated because I am monitoring through Hi-Fi speakers and I know what may sound okay in my room, might be terrible through a decent set of monitors. How far off am I here?

http://www.soundclick.com/giftofruin

Cheers!

Very cool part!

As far as the guitars go.. i like it for what it's worth, meaning, compared to your ENGL clip, this ones stays behind on impact and it sounds to me that it has that famous fizz we all get to know through our XT's and V-amps..

Still, the mix sounds heavy.. what drums did you use? DFH1?

Black neon bob said:
Very cool part!

As far as the guitars go.. i like it for what it's worth, meaning, compared to your ENGL clip, this ones stays behind on impact and it sounds to me that it has that famous fizz we all get to know through our XT's and V-amps..

Still, the mix sounds heavy.. what drums did you use? DFH1?

Yes, that famous modeler fizz, inescapable. Thanks on the mix comment. The drums and Andy's samples yet again, but I have tweaked them alot since I made the ENGL clip!

Cheers

CJ - This sounds good, but that ENGL clip was just godly, heavenly, PERFECT in every way.

The engl one, for being done at home, was absoultely fucking perfect. Seriously.

This lil' V-Amp is good... i like the pod stuff i've heard from some of the other guys better than this one, but no complaints for home/demo shit at all.