Another Tad Morose Show in Sweden

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
Hey there everybody. Just thought that I might let you know that we are playing this years "Carlslund Rocken Open-Air" here in Bollnäs on saturday, july 2nd. This was confirmed pretty late, but better late then never ;-)
This is an annual event wich is totaly free of charge and there is no age limits. It is a small "local" out door event with lots of local bands, mostly metal, and it is taking place as usuall at the "Karlslundsbadet" (kind of a city beach) by the river just out side the city centre.
METAL!
Cheers!
Krunt

Wow! Nice! You Swedes get to see Tad Morose on a US Holiday for FREE!!! Hum, let's see what us US citizens get... um, checking... thinking... ok, shitty country bands, cover bands to boot!?!?!... Fireworks, yeah Fireworks... um... still thinking... oh yeah, beer. Um, shit, can't think of much more... Oh yeah, that freedom thingy... but that was years ago. Um, nope, nothing else. Especially no METAL that I can see!!!

Lucky fuckers!

Have fun! For grins and giggles you should play the Hendrix version of the Star Spangled Banner and see what the reaction would be.

Damn lucky fuckers you Swedish people are! There is NO REASON that you should miss this gig if you are within 2 hours of the "show". I refuse to hear excuses. LOL Hope it went well and that you got a good rise out of the crowd!!! Fuck this show would be a cool pre-birthday party for me. ARGH. Why is it again that I don't live in Sweden? :confused:

The show was awesome! I pity all you americans, not only on account of your crappy government and obese population but also for missing a free Tad Morose show :p

frambogir said:
The show was awesome! I pity all you americans, not only on account of your crappy government and obese population but also for missing a free Tad Morose show :p

Dont pity us for our Goverment or Obesety we made our bed and we shall lie in it ... But damn a Free TM show I would give my left nut for that!