Anthem Alone

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Okay guys.

I don't typically like to push my own stuff, but I'm all excited right now!

We've just received some extremely exciting news today that I can't yet share publicly but, all I can say is WATCH OUT for us come 2011!! I'm more than excited to share what we've just been told, so stay tuned... I'm feeling like a little kid right now.

http://www.theprp.com/2010/01/18/news/ex-still-remains-members-unite-in-anthem-alone-seek-vocalist/

Check that out and get the story of us if you're not familiar with Anthem Alone.. We're pumped to begin our journey early 2011!!

What Label? ;)

Sounds sick by the way!

So much talent in Michigan its silly.

haha. We've got that worked out for the most part. But that's not the huge news. :b

Thanks man. I actually picked that up from Guthrie Govan and Greg Howe.. But then I learned that Lynch pretty much popularized it!

Been following this project for a while now. I loved "The Serpent", but found out about Still Remains a little to late. I've been jammin' those two AA tracks for a lil while now. Can't wait to hear some vocals with it!!!

Been following this project for a while now. I loved "The Serpent", but found out about Still Remains a little to late. I've been jammin' those two AA tracks for a lil while now. Can't wait to hear some vocals with it!!!

You will absolutely love our stuff dude! I can promise you that. We're so excited to share what we've got (About 30 songs written now)..