This is depressing (Venting time)

I find that the more time you spend going over the fine details, the more you lose the magic that makes your music special. Periphery's album is a perfect example of this.

Most of the stuff I make gets barely edited nowadays, if at all. Gotta keep the magic of the moment :)

It's rare that I'll do this but I agree with Gareth. You seem to put everything out to committee even when your minds already made up. Just make a decision. It doesn't matter what we think. You have entirely different taste than many of us. All of that said, autotune and vocal distortion seem a little strange in a vocal demo.

Next time I'm working on some music I'm going ask you all how many monks I should have farting through tubas.

It's rare that I'll do this but I agree with Gareth. You seem to put everything out to committee even when your minds already made up. Just make a decision. It doesn't matter what we think. You have entirely different taste than many of us. All of that said, autotune and vocal distortion seem a little strange in a vocal demo.

haha I actually recorded it :)

There isn't any auto tune on it, except for the harmonies.

Btw, I was just sharing it.. Everyone in our band loves it, I was just keeping you guys updated.

Not a huge fan of the style or anything, but he sounds like exactly what you wanted...... poppy singer/screamer in the vein of bullet for my valentine... definitely sounds like a vocalist for a band that could have some potential mainstream success... although not particularly unique...

Yes, I agree. The stuff we have posted right now is not unique.. But we have about 45 songs written now! And a lot of them are quite unique. But Thanks for the comment! :)

new vocalist has potential dude, i like the catchy vocal style as oposed to hardcore growls the whole way. Plus as much as i'l prob get slammed i don't mind BFMV style vocals.

only bit that really bothered me was the scream bit at around 52s.

but lookin forward to hearing what else you come up with

Cheers

Phil