7-Inside Out
8-Antisocial
9-1,000 Points Of Hate
10-Nobody Knows Anything
11-N.F.L. (Efilnikufesin)
12-Only
13-Scott Speaks
14-Bring The Noise

If anyone would like a copy, contact me offline (not for sale, so don't offer me money).

offer's still open

To me, Anthrax not playing "I Am The Law" would be like Metallica not playing "Enter Sandman" or AC/DC not playing "Shook Me All Night Long." But that's me.

jackfromczech said:
The pics looks great! What about audio quality?
Killer too. For me it is a sound board, sometimes, some channels cut but it was the audio of the show iotself not the recording, but overall, it is a great bootleg with excellent audio & video.

Cheers

I picked up this one a few months ago, it´s an awesome bootleg...

Slightly off-topic (though not quite), when I try and turn videos like this into either VCD or DVD format, the sound and picture get progressively out of sync the longer the video is. Anyone know how I can correct this problem?

nafnikufesin said:
I picked up this one a few months ago, it´s an awesome bootleg...

Slightly off-topic (though not quite), when I try and turn videos like this into either VCD or DVD format, the sound and picture get progressively out of sync the longer the video is. Anyone know how I can correct this problem?

cant help u mate,i have tried converting small vid clips and pic and sound are always out of sync,plus my computer isnt capable of doing such tasks at least a full length show anyway,it requires alot of your computers cpu when converting,have u tried dvd santa?

i bsaicaly get my dvds of dimedozen,org,at least i can convert dvd file back onto dvd disk.

wow, this bootleg thoroughly kicks ass. Man, it really makes me miss that tour, almost made me sad after watching it. I saw seven shows on that tour and had the most fun I've probably ever had in my life, all of the shows were phenominal. It's a shame we might not ever see this lineup again. At least someone bootlegged them doing 1000 Points Of Hate. I saw them play it once, I think in Cleveland, and it ruled. But they also did Black Lodge that night, and not in Montreal. Oh well.

yeah I saw 4 shows on that tour. That was a very fun time. Never got to see 1000 points though....... bastards!

OK, who has this Sweden show on DVD?? I've got to have it (I did lights at that one). I remember it being a real fun show, probably one of the best festival shows from that summer. Twisted Sister went on right afterwards.

Anyway, I've got lots of stuff to trade so if anyone has it, get ahold of me at:

jeffadkins@gmail.com