Anthrax Box Set

Nope....hmm..songs?? Well all the remastered classics. Maybe some demos and bootleg footage and audio..that would be nice....hmm....maybe a 6 pack of beer can come with the box set?? :D

IF, and I do mean IF, they ever put out a box set, they should make it for the true fans like AC/DC did; that is, not an extended greatest hits package that most fans already have, or even a "B-sides" package that most of the hardcore fans have already tracked down, but a real rarities package that can't be obtained anywhere else.

But until the Sanctuary contract finishes and they find a label that might actually promote them, it will never happen, because unfortunately there hasn't been enough demand to buy a $15 CD never mind a $60 box set.

While I would buy an Anthrax boxset because I buy everything they put out, I would much rather see them do a dvd kind of like what Maiden did with The Early Years. I think that would be much cooler than to have a boxset, but either way if it is Anthrax it will be cool.

Yes something for the fans only, I have that unauthorized dvd its not that great but not bad either, Back when I was tape trading someone had Anthrax Live at a bar called My Fathers place recorded in 1982. Which on the track list they do some ZZ top covers & stuff ( I lost all my tapes in a flood :cry: ) that would be interesting to hear also, but the boxset should come with a dvd as well with some rare footage & stuff. :headbang:. I wonder if they ever recorded the show they did way back at the ritz before spreading came out, the photo on the back cover is from that Wild show. :headbang:

after the reunion, they pull some of their 85 live footage and release it on DVD. Just like Judas Priest. They also release a boxset with about 5% of the Bush stuff, just like Judas Priest. Oh and crappy album will follow. Just like Judas Priest.