Anthrax Chicago on Dime

MarkE

New Metal Member
Jun 1, 2008
Hey all, I got a nice recoding of the Anthrax show. If you have a Dimeadozen account, check it out.. The show was excellent, and the new guy can cut it. Hope you like the recording
MarkE

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=199136

Anthrax
May 28, 2008
Double Door
Chicago,Il.

Time: 87:21
Quality: A
Taped: Sonic Studios DSM-6 > Zefiro Inbox > Optical > Iriver H120
Transferred > H120 > Usb > Magix Audio CLeaning Lab > Wav > Flac
Taped & Transferred By : MarkE

Setlist:
Disc 1
01. Fight 'Em Til You Can't (new song)
02. Random Acts
03. Banter
04. Got The Time
05. Madhouse
06. Revolution Screams (new song)
07. Room For One More
08. Safe Home
09. What Doesn't Die
10. Antisocial
11. Vampyres (new song)

Disc 2
12. Inside Out
13. Encore & Banter
14. Indians
15. Only
16. I Am The Law

Vocals: Dan Nelson
Lead Guitar: Rob Caggiano
Guitar : Scott Ian
Drums : Charlie Benante
Bass: Frank Bello

Anthrax's first show with the new singer Dan Nelson. He did a good job.. The band played hard, and sounded great..They were happy to be playing for sure... The new guy is more Bush sounding than Belladonna sounding.. Screamed for crowd participation a little too much though.. Im sure he'll chill a little.. This sounds great, dont hesitate to download, I think Anthrax is still a great band....
MarkE

As always DO NOT sell or bastardize this recording!!!

For us computer idiots, I've signed up but don't know where to click to actually download the file(s). Help!

You need a torrent downloader Timmy, I use utorrent and you can get that here: www.utorrent.com Then where you posted your comment on Dimedozen click the blue link Torrent File name at the top which is "Anthrax 5-28-08 Double Door Chicago,Il.torrent" and then select Open with utorrent when the lil window pops up to open/save and it will start downloading for you.

You can also use Limewire to download these torrents but Limewire sucks. utorrents a lot better.

Can I just say that I hope this thread doesn't get deleted? I just saw a thread get deleted on the Halford board for a link to Dimeadozen for a 1991 audience shot Priest video, and I think that's retarded. Why try and restrict fans from a free non-profit audience recording? Does Priest management think that the 1991 audience shot video download would take away from sales from their officially released Painkiiler 1991 pro-shot video? Oh wait.....that's right, they never released one.
Even if they did, seriously....how many fans download an audience recording but don't buy official live releases? The whole "ban it" concept is just silly, bands don't lose out financially due to audience recordings.

I've managed to download it but cant get it to play. This is driving me crazy :(

It's a flac file, jockthrax. It's not an mp3 so you have to burn it to disc to get it to work.

Thanks for sharing this, MarkE! It's sounds great.

As for those not being able to register, you should try signing up around midnight. That's when they usually clear out their inactive accounts. Keep trying and you will eventually get in.

Do you have to use a certain burner im tryn to use Windows media player and its not working