Anthrax collection stuff for sale

Is the Yankee Stadium shirt official? I've never seen it before...

Also - curious where you got your 2005 Scott Ian shirt. I got that one (Plus the longsleeve) when he did the Backstage Auction and I don't recall a second one being available in that...

Also - curious where you got your 2005 Scott Ian shirt. I got that one (Plus the longsleeve) when he did the Backstage Auction and I don't recall a second one being available in that...

The Yankees shirt is official. They only made so many and were exclusive I believe to the big four show at Yankee stadium. I was there. I remember the lines we super long for merch. For everything really.

I got it from Backstage Auctions. I have the COA for it. It was offered in a lot consisting of 4 shirts.

I got it from Backstage Auctions. I have the COA for it. It was offered in a lot consisting of 4 shirts.

Huh, must've missed that one. Didn't see any of the Reunion shirts other than the two I won...

Wish the Yankee Stadium shirt was a medium, I'd grab it in a heartbeat if it was!

C'mon! 997 views! Someone's got to make an offer on the Scott Ian owned guitar! I've already sold quite a few things so far. I'd like it all gone. Only thing i'm keeping is my JJ4 that was Scott's, and my Anthrax baseball jersey.

I hope u get a good price for it,I just doubt people will pay the 2000 u are after,it's well worth it but I think 1000 is a better target

U are probably right, tho i'm seeing guitars on ebay that weren't even owned by Scott and they still want $1000 for them. I'm not pressed to sell it, but I do have a 'Make Offer' option on my listing. Anyone's welcome to make a lower offer! They're never gonna know unless they make one. I just may accept it! :)

U are probably right, tho i'm seeing guitars on ebay that weren't even owned by Scott and they still want $1000 for them. I'm not pressed to sell it, but I do have a 'Make Offer' option on my listing. Anyone's welcome to make a lower offer! They're never gonna know unless they make one. I just may accept it! :)

Hope u get a good deal,I bought a dean razorback top dollar when they first came out,I'd never sell it as I bought it for sentimental reasons,hardly play it lol

Can you just confirm import and shipping to the UK out of interest?
ta

Through Ebay I can. I use the global shipping program on there. Not sure what the buyer pays, but all I have to do is ship it to a shipping center in the states and then it exports from there. I usually get 2 tracking #'s. One for the US and one after it enters the other country.