Anthrax comes to Sweden!

Surfacer

Caught in the Mosh
Jul 11, 2002
Sweden
www.freakvent.com
I just red that Anthrax will play in Sweden!.. I mailed Charlie about this about a month ago and he said they would play here later this year.. this is cool and all but I hope it ain't they only gig here.. 'cause this is a festival which means a much shorter setlist plus a more more expensive ticket!.. there are of course some other cool (not all good!) bands there that might make it worth though:
BLIND GUARDIAN, SEPULTURA, MOTÖRHEAD, DANKO JONES, DARKANE..

how about that?.. there are many more but I decided just to list bands worth checking out.. *laughs*

Surfacer said:
I just red that Anthrax will play in Sweden!.. I mailed Charlie about this about a month ago and he said they would play here later this year.. this is cool and all but I hope it ain't they only gig here.. 'cause this is a festival which means a much shorter setlist plus a more more expensive ticket!.. there are of course some other cool (not all good!) bands there that might make it worth though:
BLIND GUARDIAN, SEPULTURA, MOTÖRHEAD, DANKO JONES, DARKANE..

how about that?.. there are many more but I decided just to list bands worth checking out.. *laughs*

Hope to see you there Surfacer, me and my buddies are coming over from Finland.
Killer lineup!